Back To Music production after 20yrs

Discussion in 'Music' started by FirstLove, Nov 27, 2014.

1. FirstLove

FirstLove Newbie

Back after 20yrs with my HUMA. Yes, sad but true, its called life.
    Anyway have been challenged to write another great dance song. I love where dance music has gone but in searching for sample libraries I am having difficulty because I am not sure if what I am looking for is House/Techno/EuroDance/Trance etc.
    Take for example Mr Saxo beat. Nice use of sounds and dance themes. There is a lot going on there with the synths. The bass and drum sounds are nice and prob the product of some EQ and effects. What genre are those sounds in?

3. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Welcome back! :wink:

Genres suck, I believe in freedom of expression! :mates:

I listen to all sorts of music and I make all sorts of music without boundaries.

Obviously I am not normal :bleh:

4. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

If your question is which libraries are going to help you with House Music production, I would definitely suggest you look at Sample Magic as a company.

There are plenty of varied dance music sub genre packs made by Sample Magic and they are top quality with usable sounds, patterns and loops. Most of the time you will find a demo of the pack that you can have a quick listen to and see if it`s headed in the direction you are going.

I hope I read your query right and that this helps. Best of luck, welcome back to production. :wink:

5. Dow Jones

Dow Jones Newbie

If I where I would look for break library's and add your own processing its a very rewarding process

6. WillieKush

WillieKush Newbie

Welcome back to music