Back again to share some freebies for production. (Sweden)

Discussion in 'Education' started by XzaviDaaz, Nov 28, 2015.

1. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

Hey again bro:s & sisters out there. :guru:

So i while back i decided to share some presets etc. for Psytrance / Goa / Fullon more. :wink:

They are all uploaded free and legal to KAT and can easily be DL:ed for direct use.
    (I would advice you to get Rob Papen Albino III since most presets are for that plugin.)

The torrent contains some loops,samples,presets and FLP files for basic psytrance making. :bow:

Homepage for torrents:
    https://kat.cr/user/X-AUDIO/ (Wellcome to connect ofc.) :yes:

A "Collab" / Feat. / Meets LSD (Love.Sound.Design) Sweden:

(Contains Samples,Demo and loops for the track. Dont know if FLP is in there?. :dunno:)

And a preview of the track and samples below:
    (Visual & Music Facebook Video) :like:

Free Samples + Presets + FLP Project - By XzaviDaaz / Psyrah-X:

(Contains Samples, Albino III Presets,FLP Files,NFO and some loops to i think.) :grooves:
    (A Facebook Preview/Demo of FLP and Presets,Sampes,Loops etc.) :winker:

(Comments on KAT and here is always appriciated and votes as well ofc.) :cool:

You guys have a awsome weekend! :cheers:
    much love & respect from sweden. :hug:

Peace!
    XzaviDaaz

PS:
    As always hope i dont break any rules, and that this is published in correct section of forum.:excl:
    (Leave any feedback questions etc. below in comment, and i will get back to you ASAP.)

DS:
    Hope i can bring some creativity to life with this and that you can find them useful. :mates:

(Pls tell me if you found those useful and/or show your progress/demo etc. below.)

Note:
    Thank you audiowolf for pointing out that the Sf2 were still in there. :shalom:
    (Found some samples in there too becuse of your pointer that shouldnt have been there. FIXED.)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

It's a minor thing, but I noticed there's a soundfont "EOP" in there that doesn't seem to work. Chunky Bass works fine. Just wanted to let you know!

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

audiowolf

I have just checked that folder and the Chunky Bass.sf2 was not even suppose to be in there its a left over from that package used.
    I have to fix this since this is well a "My bad" thing. :bow: (Thanks for telling me this. I wouldnt have thought about it.)

The EOP i cant even find.....in what folder did you find that one? :dunno: (This is from 2010-2012 forgotten about this.)

Very much appriciated. (I must look into this directly and update the torrent.)

Peace
    XzaviDaaz

5. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

I don't know what EOP is but now that I look more closely at it, it seems to be part of Chunky bass.sf2.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List

Attached Files:

6. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

Ok that seem to be something in the .sf2 then? As you seemed to have Opened the .sf2 so might be a data file inside the sf2. (Not sure.) :dunno:

Are you on mac? never seen that kind of layout before to be able to open up the Sf2 like that. or is this the extracting application?

/X

7. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

It's Studio One 3 on windows. That's the built in Studio One file browser. I'm not really sure what EOP is supposed to be, but after googling I think it's just something that means "End of presets". It was my mistake thinking it was something more :facepalm:

8. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

Aha well i have that one to, never used Sf2 with it tho. Well glad we figured that part out. :wink: (or well you did.)
    Maybe this can be of useful information for someone who opens a Sf2 one day and wonders the same thing? :yes: (all information can be good.)

Now iam dead over here.....feels like my head weigh a ton.

But thx for the information and i have now corrected the torrent and edited out the sf2 and the NB samples. :bow:

Nite nite speak again soon. :mates:

Cheers
    XzaviDaaz