Axiom 61 controlling plugins in Pro Tools 12

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by pablo lopez, Jul 9, 2016.

1. pablo lopez

pablo lopez Noisemaker

I'v been triyng to use my Axiom 61 (not Axiom Pro) to controll Pro Tools 12, have researched the internet but seems there's no way to control plugins anymore with encoders, or at least i have not been able to do it.
    Doe's anyone got this to work. I was able to do it in PT 9.
    I'm not interested in controlling the faders, just the parameters in the plugins.
    I'm running a hackintosh Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Have you tried m-audio enigma yet?
    dl it here http://www.m-audio.com/support/download/software/enigma-ver-1.2.exe
    oh wait, you didnt specify, but Im guessing youre mac. What program is you midi controller on? Also can you do a dump to it in protools?

In ableton I have the option to do a sysex dump to the controller and it gives me 3 different controlling templates as program presets 18, 19 and 20.

One works like a mixer and another controls plugs, never used the 3rd one though

4. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

It's the same as the second (Program 19) except the knobs control volume for CH 1-8
    The first (Program 18) uses the Axiom pads to play the Impulse pads whereas 19 & 20 use pads to launch Scenes.
    This is for Live though.

@pablo lopez You can have your thread back : http://www.m-audio.com/support/download/drivers/enigma-xml.zip