AXE I/O new IK Multimedia Audio interface

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by metaller, Mar 5, 2019.

1. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Polymetrix

Polymetrix Platinum Record

Basically knew this will be my next interface the day it was announced/heard about it. Checks all the boxes AND more. Don't really care about Amplitube but T-Racks freebies are welcome.

As my Saffire is falling apart (something in there is malfunctioning, ruined two takes already) anything functioning is an upgrade so...
    ...and it can only be faster too.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  4. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

Well, the package is 350$, but it has some software bundled which worth 300$+150$! So I think for someone which uses legit Amplitube the offer is great.
    But if that's only for the hardware I think they can reduce its price, or make a smaller version with 1 guitar input and 1 mic input.

5. Polymetrix

Polymetrix Platinum Record

It's on the expensive end for that kind of features for sure but as I said: it's the materialization of my wishlist for an interface and then some. Willing to bite the bullet here as it even has the perfect configuration of inputs (XLR at the back)...even leaves the door open to easy reamping should I ever decide to get an amp again. If no one here buys it before I do I'll let you know how happy I am :metal:(hopefully)