Awesome Tool to help you get the right chord - You Need This!

Discussion in 'Education' started by Cardamom, Oct 29, 2016.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Whoa, I just used this app to pick a scale then clicked the little inside chords button on the top and saw all the chords that will work in this key. All the complex chords are right there. Click the little music notes on the button to sound it out. If you click the button it will switch from scale to chord mode. This will save me some time for sure. Love it!

@Jeanphi Thak you for developing this. I will check out the android version too

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

yea I used to use that one a lot.. sorry I know that's weak but it was fast to click some dots on the fretboard to know what the hell that chord was called. I was using it a lot during writing sprees on the guitar, because guitarists sometimes loose the trail (and that's where the music gets good). and being online wasn't a bother, I was using it often. now, I have that function built into my s61 keyboard. so, still not a download, but the online one is actually faster than finding it in the s61. JMO

3. Jeanphi

Jeanphi Member