Avicii & Nicky Romero - Nicktim (Ajt Remode Remix) thoughts?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by pkallstrom, Jul 20, 2012.

1. pkallstrom

pkallstrom Newbie

Hi there, wanted to ask your thoughts about my new remix. Tell me your honest opinion, thanks in advance.

http://soundcloud.com/ajtofficial/avicii-nicky-romero-nicktim

3. xsze

xsze Guest

Listened first your remix, then the original, must be honest I don't see any major differences in style and sounds....and not so much arrangement wise...

For me remix is inserting your style and vision in to the existing piece of work, maintaining original vibe and story, but with another approach to arrangement and sounds, like give it your personal signature :)

Your long breakdown don't work for me, there isn't real energy involved and released, just introducing new elements till everything is banging again, but I don't feel urge to explode and dance again, just waiting to everything is finished and you done with it(I always imagine myself on the dancefloor and try to look at everything in both perspective)

Solid work, but I think you could consider stepping out of the original track, original isn't anything special either, so you can really step out and make everything interesting, or just put your stamp on it and say "this is how I do it"

Keep it up ;)