AUtopia plugins Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by necronomer13, Dec 22, 2015.

1. necronomer13

necronomer13 Noisemaker

I'm using win7. Installed a couple AUtopia plugs and they installed fine. then I installed PT, and afterwards AUtopia plugins won't install. Gives me "fatal error". I suspect PT installed something or there's a service running (Pace?) that i'm having trouble locating/turning off/uninstalling.

3. F3r

F3r Producer

4. h3v

h3v Kapellmeister

I've got PT12, Pace & AudioUTOPiA all running here on WIN 7 without any issues... maybe the order in which they were installed?
    Wish I could offer more advice but just know that they do work.
    Hopefully you'll get it resolved.

5. necronomer13

necronomer13 Noisemaker

I installed eventide and somethingelse? both worked fine, showed up in reaper, nofknproblem. both worked.
    installed PT. transvst, f'd w getting vsts working in PT. tried MCDSP. nothin coming. rebooted. fatal error.
    tried the eventide installer just to see if it made it past the fatal error, but it didn't. uninstalled PT. MCDSP still fatal error'd.
    reistalled PT n it reinstalled fine. rebooted. MCDSP still not installing. Tried installing PACE but it didn't change the fatal errors on installs. uninstalled Pace. it doesn't show up in services since I uninstalled it. oddly I tried DLing eleven, for PT, and that worked fine.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  6. necronomer13

necronomer13 Noisemaker

Figured it out. I'd renamed the setup file. It wanted to just be named setup.exe. the folder names for ID. everything is right in the universe.