Audra Kelly

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Gyro Gearloose, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

hope its ok to post this for you
    StevieWondersProtege

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Gyro Gearloose

`hhmm...anyway
    deserve our music thread

5. No Avenger

Lois, a nasty rating??? What for?

6. U-Kadian

U-Kadian Kapellmeister

Cool track bro keep going. nice flow :guru:

7. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

At least an explanation should be given. :dunno: Yet I am giving @Lois Lane the benefit of the doubt on this one. He is not one to go around the forum doing that, and mistakes do happen. The other day i gave YOU a dislike because I clicked the wrong one. I had to change it.

8. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

Last time around guy posted same thing in several threads, new topics etc. Same thing again. Posting in multiple places, just create a thread and live in it... Too split up. I seriously doubt his post in the other thread was looking for mastering, I'm thinking he's done with it. Could be wrong, but history tends to repeat itself.

Only reason I can think of for the dislike.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  9. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I think it is a mistake. @Lois Lane does not go around handing out nasty, and dislike.

10. StevieWondersProtege

StevieWondersProtege Noisemaker

I love how positive everyone is here. Man. I wish we all lived in the same area and just put our mind together and created in a huge facility. I swear being on this forum makes me feel things will pass. I pray all of you aren't hugely affected by the COVID madness. Keep creating. If its anything I can do to help anyone in here just message me! I'm not always around Wifi but I will respond!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Sorry, I had just broken Corona protocol and had my finger up my nose, delicately of course as not to harm a poor confused honey bee that had mistaken my shelter in place and unkempt sprouting flower-like nose hair for a beautuful spring flower that the hungry fellow might reap a windfall of pollen to harvest and soon bestow it upon his regal and hungry Queen. Although the plan in the end was an unremittingly success in the freeing of Nathaniel (We got to know a bit about each other while chatting these last 8 hours of what I kept referring to as "Operation Bee Free" which actually served two purposes; 1) to keep his morale and hopes literally alive, and to 2) let him continually understand that I was his friend and there was absolutely no reason to sacrifice his life by stinging my index finger and dying a slow and painful death from desicating his stinger in such a non-productive act of false self-sacrifice, to instill a sense of hope and positive outcome with the desired quantity of the prosperity of rejoining his comrades in a not too distant future. I already in my mind am composing "A Treatise On The Personal Motivation of Separated Solitary Bees For Prolonged Periods of Time In Regard To Self Inflicted Mortality" to be submitted to the journel of record in current insect psychology, Der Schweizer Journal für Insektenpsychologie, though I digress). However, moments after after Nate was finally free and bedding down for the night in a quickly fashioned faux honeycomb which I fabricated out of but a tiny selection of my lifetime collection of ice cream sticks which I had started gathering during the summer of 1969 and which I am the proud placeholder of such collections in the last five Guinness Book of World Records, and to make a long story short, upon completion of said faux honeycomb and tucking in young Nate to bed, inadvertently left a dab of Crazy Glue on my finger tip, and when I rejoined this thread and scrolled down on my touchscreen, my finger was now mistakenly stuck on that nasty, nasty button. When I noticed that the negative emoji registered I panicked and almost ripped the skin off of my finger as I tried to draw my finger back and away in my horror. My mind began racing. I thought back to my days at MIT during that one crazy night when some fellows in our dorm, with homemade mango alcohol fueled madness, superglued a fellow of Indian descent named Lakshit's (really) trusty slide rule to his penis in a horrible prank that happily ended without damage to his newly augmented member. The magic potion which in the end freed him? Cyanoacrylate, or common nail polish remover. However, it being about 10:30 pm and every shop and even 24 hour gas stations closed down during this Corona lockdown, I needed to wait until morning when the shops opened. Since both my wife and daughter never wear nail polish my hopes were dashed until I could get out the next day, so I kissed Nathaniel's faux honeycomb, rested my Samsung Galaxy Tab appendaged finger on a pillow and finally drifted away in the arms of Morpheus.

This morning when I woke up I decided not to disturb Nate as it was a chilly one, about 2° Celsius, and even if he was awake and ready to go couldn't as the morning chill would preclude his ability to buzz away and fly to his Queen, mates and the place which he calls home sweet home. I put on a warm jacket, donned a thick cotton cap to keep my ears warm and called my little dog Harley (so named because when he first came to us he ran around the house like a motorcycle) to get it in gear and come along for his morning constitution. As we progressed on towards the village center I filled him in on what had transpired the day before as he and my wife had come home from a long day of hiking in the forest after I had fallen asleep on the couch in my studio where I had set up Nathaniel for the night. It was then that Harley revealed to me what should have been obvious and as plain as day...namely that Cyanoacrylate was not an "essential" item during "The Lockdown" and so was not available for sale. I was both at once elated that I hadn't raised a fool of a dog like most but one that was rather quick on his feet and highly intelligent, and too, saddened that my prospect of removing the pad from my digit was now dashed and that I might never now rectify my horrible mistake of blemishing, albeit inadvertently, my false nasty rating which might now never be recified and remain in the annals of Audiosex history FOREVER. Harley again came to the rescue when he quipped in and wondered why not ask a female neighbor, after explaining the great need in asking for her polish remover, while possibly leaving out the finger up the nose part, to help out a fellow in need.

Well, all went well...my neighbor gave me an extra bottle to keep for the future in the event something like this ever happened again, the pad easily came loose from my index finger, Nathaniel flew home and rejoined his hive with his great survival adventure story to tell, I gave Harley a big ol' bone to chew on for his essential help in finding a happy outcome...and I was finally able to rectify my faux pax to the delight of all that bear witness to this other great adventure, of this place that we call Audiosex.

The End

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. No Avenger

What a fantastic and fascinating story, told by a true poet. I hope your finger will recover. Here's to Harley.

13. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Cheers! :mates:

14. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

Sigh. So...

@StevieWondersProtege thanks to @Lois Lane going into great detail about a simple "misclick" I think, couldn't follow really. Sorry, but... More detail.

You're diluting a brand. Posting in 3 threads, sending a bunch of IM's, some forums it doesn't fly. You're targeting the music makers right now. Remember that cause some of us have done what you've done before. I told you after that last vid, this is not a path you want to take.

You're talented, make a thread on your music, but play easy on the games. Some of us have connections and talent is easier to find, character is harder. You want to get on the right track, play by the right rules.

That's two. Solid track, but stay on the right path.

https://audiosex.pro/threads/while-...mastered-a-song-in-my-2003-ford-taurus.53060/

https://audiosex.pro/posts/468527/

(Technically this is third. Still... That's two.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Gyro Gearloose

16. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

You can facepalm, but I'm not wrong.

17. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

X-cellnt son'

18. No Avenger

Firstly, Gyro started this thread, not Audra.
    Secondly, on principle you're right, one song, one thread.
    But thirdly, Audra is living in a car atm and nonetheless making great music. If it was up to me, he could open three more threads.

19. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I'll forgo my next 2, count me in.