Audioz Ultimate Request List

Discussion in 'humor' started by Noss, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsentido

Pepsentido Noisemaker

I bet my ass you don't even know how to make/mix music. Stick with your daw first, learn eq, compression, reverb, delay, music theory (like what is a key), and learn a synth like Sylenth1. Then you will understand what you really need, may be you realize you don't need anything else

2. Pepsentido

Pepsentido Noisemaker

Btw, I don't want to see Refx Nexus cracked so that kids don't make crappy music, it is an useless piece of garbage, cant compare the sounds to omnisphere, kontakt libraries, and the synthetized sounds are just simple layers you can make with vsts like sylenth serum massive, those kids get erections listening to mastered demos refx make

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Ankit

Ankit Guest

@Noss

Use request section on sister site. People here will make fun of you because you are new. I don't know why they do this with new members.

IMHO make more music and less leeching. You will get better much faster than any magic plugin. Use reference tracks as a beginner.
    Tons of plugins < Ten plugins :like:

4. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Ten plugins, what are we, hobos?

5. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I request naughty wish lists only be allowed in the month of December.... but only so Santa can laugh his ass off

glaresanta.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Nothing wrong with requesting stuff but that should have been done properly on the Sister site , but I do have to admit , that signing up on a Forum and start begging for stuff is just tacky

And @Bunford . Lot's of truth in your various posts but to say they " crack what they want " is 100% incorrect, they Crack "WHAT THEY CAN" and release when they want. If more people were to actually supply stuff and not be selfish about it , then maybe we all would see more stuff. @ I'm tired of so very few putting in so much. there is literally about 25 guys that support the whole Audio Scene

7. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Yeah, I totally agree. I meant more from the angle of they will try to crack what they want to crack rather what people beg for. I guess they then don't find out whether they can actually then crack it until they try, but it's them who decide what they will try to crack rather than begging wish lists. That was kinda the point I was trying to make :)

8. ia

ia Producer

Yeah, try to live long and prosper for 250$/month. I will look at you. And one important point here - I probably don't need anything else from software (big thanks to R2R and other hard working teams).

9. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

@Bunford Understood !! Now to the O.P....?? I am not trying to be harsh, but there are proper ways of doing stuff,AZ has a request section, use it and whilst there. Read the "Scene F.A.Q" its part of the info section. No one here he really bashing you that much, it's just a bit of hazing, everybody here are good people, well except that 1 guy(joke), Go through some NFO's , I'll provide a link below. Read and learn about what some of the Groups have said about the protection of certain things you are asking.Take a breath, slow your roll and get acclimated to how things actually work. Listen up. I am not wasting time typing all of this to bash you but I will tell you how it is. Please read the rules on every site you ever use, look at all the info you can and learn. No one here had a "Warez" Bible dropped in their lap and suddenly became all aware of how things work, they put in the time and effort to figure it out.
    Beggars can't be choosers
    Here is the link I promised, it has ever R2R release logged and you can read every NFO.

https://audiop2p.com/pre.php?Search=r2r

10. RedThresh

RedThresh Producer

""REQ: Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Full Version (WinX64)""

:guru:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

You're preaching to the Choir dude. Lack of money is why most of use are here. Moot point

12. Ankit

Ankit Guest

:like:

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

:deep_facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I have a request ,Threads like this is why I hated being a Mod here , Please can this thread be locked, Heck.... please delete it all together

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  16. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Wasn't me this time was it? :rofl:

But I totally agree. This is the second similar thread that has exposed this issue in as many days. I say threads like this should get automatically deleted by mods, or at the very least locked, delete all replies to OP and post a link to the AZ scene FAQ as the only reply to them so they can go and read it.

Sometimes there is only one way to skin a cat, no matter what Leatherface may think!

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

But I liked the section he asked someone to buy the VSTs.

I would like someone to buy me a new Audi A8. I've used all features of my old one at least once. :winker:

18. Preza

Preza Noisemaker

More than obvious, this is a kind of sabotage. Maybe some ex-member who wants to see this place go nuts. It is strange (and funny) to see how the most experienced here are the most vulnerable to this.

19. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I did think, seeing as it's a single post from someone just joined, that it may have been another user previously dismissed for requests and misrepresentation of the scene trying to stir things up again.

However, it's not vulnerability. It's caring about the community here and nipping it in the bud to make sure the forums here don't become filled with request posts, especially from single-post, just-joined today noobs. If that happened, this place would die a death pretty quickly from users being bored of seeing nothing but noob request threads. I for one fully support the mods and the elders in achieving that.

20. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

please add to that list:

-Antares (all products, up to date versions 64bit etc)
    -Audio Ease Speakerphone 2