AudioZ posting reply problem

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MozartEstLa, May 17, 2015.

1. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Hi Saint/Catalyst,

Not sure it's the right section (sorry in advance), but I report an issue on AudioZ website (since migration to https). When you want to post a reply, a displayed message is "Tree Comments not activated" appears, and posted reply seems to be lost...

Thanks.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Interesting because I don't have that issue. We had it in the beginning when TLS was implemented on another domain that we created but it should have been resolved already. :dunno:

We'll look into it but they're for sure activated as you can see from practically any thread where there are nested comments.

4. MozartEstLa

Thanks Catalyst, at this time I can't post a reply (or a new message). Message indicated above when replying (when clicking "submit" button), nothing to do when new message... The typed message stays in the "add comment", however. Also tried on my clean Win7, Firefox 38.0.1 as web browser FYI.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You're welcome but don't link to AudioZ from here, it's against the rules. Also the link you just gave me is pointing to an old domain AudioZ.info not AudioZ.eu. I sent a message to SAiNT and also tried posting myself but it worked for me.

6. MozartEstLa

Sorry Catalyst, I've removed the link. And .eu works fine (.info are in my favorites). I've answered on your tests. This topic can be closed. Good night.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

SAiNT I think I solved this one so don't worry about it. :wink:

8. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I want to add my opinion:
    Since a few months AudioZ has become very annoying, its pages are loading slow,
    especially scrolling up&down is almost a nightmare, stuttering and slow.
    I also noticed other bugs, but maybe they're related to my old browser.

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I don't have that experience at all, lightning fast over here. Pages load even faster than ever before because images are loaded as they are needed and not all at once. There are also other reasons why it's a lot faster but I don't want to get into them. Perhaps you should use a different browser. It's probably because you're using the site on some ancient computer. It reminds me of when I had an older iPhone and pages would load slow...but it wasn't the sites that were the issue, it was the fact that my phone was old.

PS why is this in News?

10. mono

mono Audiosexual

The last few days ive been getting popups on audioz about some film web page
    now its getting even worse and its happening every time i click on anything,
    i didnt mind it that much befor as it was a one off but its getting out of hand now,
    Are many of use getting this pop-up window now and can audioz crew change it back like it was
    with just the adds on each post and do away with the popup stuff ?