AudioZ now opening SCAM sites???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kookaboo, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Naah, IMO, the moment that the user have to pay for something with real money, the game is over... it is very different than letting my PC to do something for You (ie. listing through ads)

2. mono

mono Audiosexual

keep getting terraclicks pop=under on AZ ,have noscricpt on and addblock :crazy:

Terraclicks.com is a unreliable third party advertising platform which has been classified as redirect virus associated with adware infection. It is used to help advertisers and their partners make money through hijacking users browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE, constantly redirecting them to unwanted sites filled with ads. terraclicks.com inserts codes on the infected browser to generate popup windows when you click anything.

http://easyviruskilling.com/remove-...licks-com-redirect-virus-removal-instruction/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

:no: NO, they're not reality for all sites!
    M.a.g.e.s.y and others have also Ad-crap but not that annoying as Audioz now.
    More & more now adopt the strategy of using AdBlock-warnings...once you
    disable it you get redirected to dozens of other unwanted pages.
    Sorry but I don't like that, as comparison: ...if i want to enjoy watching a movie i
    simply don't want to get spammed by advertisements every minute.

4. mono

mono Audiosexual

5. AwDee.0

AwDee.0 Kapellmeister

ABP cant be active on your sys. mines is fine!

6. bxbeatnocka

bxbeatnocka Member

that shit is racist as fuck kid - & who fuckin' cares set your computer up right ... that's it.

7. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

damn dawg... boo-hoo... it would be okay if Dave Chappel said it... if I'm black, isnt okay?.. :P

8. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

anyhow... huh... its weird... my "virus" issues ONLY happen when I'm on audioz now... but nowhere else... hmmm.. could it be Catalyst or hydroid?.. as a retaliatory measure, they created a virus that will only affect members of AZ, AND, only when they are on the site, but no other place...hmm...

9. floond

floond Platinum Record

It sure sounds plausible.. or you still haven't logged in?

10. Dee.P.Tree

Dee.P.Tree Producer

I use Firefox mobile... Latest version. with ABP.

I'm logged in to AZ but... I get terraclicks pop ups with sound and vibrations on phone.

Anybody faced this on mobile.. And if yes...any solution...?

11. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

SAiNT please remove that Ads-CRAP. It is highly annoying!
    Even when typing password to enter in member mode those damned pages get opened! :snuffy: :snuffy:
    It makes the site really unpleasant & not wanting to visit.

12. mag666

mag666 Kapellmeister

Make sure you have also registered and signed into Peeplink as well as AudioZ (See the bottom of the peeplink window when it opens..)

13. LuckySevens

LuckySevens Platinum Record

For all you people that think your AdBlock and Ublock are working, I suggest you take a closer look at your computer. Just because you're not "seeing it" (which is all that these blocking softwares are doing) doesn't mean it's not already inside your computer! I clean my computer DAILY of adware, malware and spamware and I have all sorts of Apple-provided protection in place.

All you have to do is look at your "Privacy" page in Preferences (on Safari/Mac) and see all the website data that has already gained access to your computer. I remove the unwanted ones everyday. Other browsers make it difficult for you to delete this data because they rely on the adware for their revenue (Google Chrome is the worst) but Safari makes it SO simple to track this shit.

For Mac users:
    On a Mac... it is also recommended you open the Activity Monitor (in Utilities) and track/remove malware there. Mac has security in place that protects your sensitive information (unlike Microsoft, which gave access to the Symantec/Norton fuckwads to fuck up my PC! So often I threw the PC off my balcony and bought Mac's)... but they still recommend you remove this shit. Occasionally, some malware will take control of your browser (and only your browser) and make you think that your computer is hijacked... but all you have to do is "Force-Quit" Safari and restart Safari holding down the "Shift" button... voíla!
    Now proceed to delete the malware in Safari preferences ("Privacy") and in Utilities ("Activity Monitor").

Below is an excerpt from the Apple Community with regard to "Anti-Malware" and scams:

PwangelDec 16, 2015 5:29 AM

Hello!
    I am new to Apple but I have already done something wrong. There keeps popping up an icon on the top left on my screen asking me to install a software.

When I click it it looks as follows:

How do I delete this program from my computer?

[​IMG]

Linc DavisDec 16, 2015 9:44 AM
    Re: yesbackup - Free Online Data Backup Service !
    in response to Pwangel

First, never use any kind of "anti-virus" or "anti-malware" software on a Mac. That's how you create problems, not how you solve them.

You may have installed a fake "utility" called "Advanced Mac Cleaner." Like any software that purports to automatically "clean up" or "speed up" a Mac, it's a scam, and some variants of it are ad-injection malware.

To remove it, please take the steps below. Some of the files listed may be absent in your case. Back up all data before proceeding.

If you paid for the software with a credit card, consider reporting the charge to the bank as fraudulent.

Step 1

Triple-click anywhere in the line below on this page to select it:

~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.pcv.hlpramc.plist
    Right-click or control-click the highlighted line and select

Services ▹ Reveal in Finder (or just Reveal)

from the contextual menu.* A folder should open with an item selected. Move the selected item to the Trash.

*If you don't see the contextual menu item, copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. In the Finder, select

Go ▹ Go to Folder...

from the menu bar and paste into the box that opens by pressing command-V. You may not see what you pasted because a line break is included. Press return.

Step 2

Reveal this folder as in Step 1:

/Library/LaunchAgents

Inside it there may be one or more files with a name beginning in

com.WebTools

If so, move those files, and only those, to the Trash. You may be prompted for your administrator login password.

Don't delete the LaunchAgents folder or anything else inside it.

Log out or restart the computer.

Step 3

Open the Applications folder and move an item named "Advanced Mac Cleaner" (if it's present) to the Trash. Empty the Trash.

Step 4

The malware is now permanently inactivated, provided that you don't reinstall it. This step is optional.

Delete the following items, if they exist, as in Step 1:

/Library/Application Support/amc ~/Library/AdvancedMacCleaner ~/Library/Application Support/WebTools
    There's no need to log out or restart after taking this step.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  14. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i'm still getting nothing at all from the audioz site. but i am getting pop-unders from peeplink. ublock is keeping them from loading, but there is a blank window getting opened up almost every time i click anywhere in a peeplink.

15. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i believe something must have changed. does anyone still experience any related problems?

register at PeepLink and forget about those popups :yes:

16. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

bookmarks link doesn`t load
    new popups on peeplink links

...i reenabled adblock.
    Let us know when this mess is sorted out, so I can disable ABP on AZ

17. Crash Davis

Crash Davis Ultrasonic

Saint does not select the adds that run upon his sites.

Advertisements, good and bad, are placed by agencies.

Malicious people often pay to place their godforsaken adds that have malicious code; it happens at almost every website on the internet.

So Saint is not responsible, and possibly the agency that placed the adds is innocent.

The people who paid the agency are likely rotten apples.

Some of us have been 'infected.' Some of us have not.

Draw your own conclusions, there. I'm in no mood to argue.

I've never seen a popup add. I've never been misdirected.

I've never had a problem at the Sex or at the Z.

I think his name is SAINT because he tolerates the ill-informed remarks some people write.

I bet the problem goes away when Saint complains to the agency that's screwing up his site.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  18. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

@Crash Davis, thank you :mates:

do you mean popups at PeepLink, or you get a popup when you click peeplink links?

19. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

@Kookaboo your browser sends the version number of mac osx version, so thats why you get this mackeeper ad, its all based on your browser fingerprint. you still on 10.5.8 osx?

only good way to surpass this is to install torbrowser or firefox with fireglove addon, ghostery and adb+.

20. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

:no: Look, AudioZ & Audiosex are the only sites i visit having those massive issues.
    I simply avoid the others having similar Ad-crap. If i have to install tons of extra stuff
    for just 1 or 2 sites it's not worth it.

It could be quite possible that site Administrator Saint is facing *pressures* because
    he's not willed to pay extra cash for having clean, Ad-free sites.