Audioz.Downloader [Real Debird] [Python] [Win]

Discussion in 'PC' started by Ljabin Tucimir, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:31 AM.

Tags:
  1. Ljabin Tucimir

Ljabin Tucimir Noisemaker

Hi AudioZ Community,

I’ve developed a Python script that leverages the Real-Debrid API for downloading and automatically extracting files. This script supports multithreaded downloads with progress tracking to ensure maximum download speeds.

I created this script for myself because I didn’t want to waste time pasting links, downloading files one by one, and then extracting them. This is a clean and easy solution—you just let it run!

I’ve also added detection for R2R releases, so it will automatically extract R2R files, retain the .nfo files, and delete the .rar files. The script can be further extended to support other releases like RET. To use this script, simply provide your Real-Debrid and AudioZ login credentials. The script is console-based, so there’s no GUI to worry about. Than just past audioz link to console and script will do the rest

I’d love to share this with the community that has given me so much. If you’re interested, I can upload the source code for you to examine and use. Also, feel free to suggest any additional features or improvements you’d like to see implemented. I will, of course, release it for free and maintain it to the best of my abilities if there are enough people using it.

I am writing this to check if it is okay with the mods of this forum before uploading the code.

Here is Demonstration GiF https://imgur.com/a/M1T7Uev:
    • The green bar represents the total progress.
    • Below it are the .rar files.
    • In this example, there is only one file due to its small size for demonstration purposes. However, the actual download process will display all parts downloading simultaneously.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2024 at 1:40 AM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. odod

odod Rock Star

This is EPIC!! so cool, possible to use linksnappy too? and for MAC?

4. Ljabin Tucimir

Ljabin Tucimir Noisemaker

If you provide me with a LinkSnappy account for testing, I will see what I can do. I don't have a Mac, but it should work just fine. Only Moria releases have passwords, so I can add an extra step for you to manually enter the password. If enough people want these features, I will try my best.

5. bwzrd

bwzrd Producer

I think I will continue to use JDownloader myself. However I appreciate the work that has gone into this and it does seems to solve a few irritations many people will be having.