Audioz don't allow you to have your opinion!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vader, Dec 16, 2016.

1. 0on3

0on3 Guest

the audioz is really of no concern one way or another. You should be able to say what you
    want , but also have a bit of maturity about yourself. I do see that really lacking at the site
    quite a bit.

Go to 'SamplesHome' if you need something , There's no need to feel like your getting controlled ,
    ..... just ignore the moron's causing you a prov , and have fun inspite of them !!

2. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Kinda what i always thought...For sharing/testing software i mean and what system your on and saying both thanx and if a release is working etc etc
    sorry to seem abrasive but theres been loadsa tomfoolery in the comments sections recently!
    And when im having to trawl thru 20 or so completely irrelevant comments of guys insulting either the team or the plug ,an uploader or eachother i cant help but get saddned and irritated by such behaviour!
    Esspecially when all i wanna know is have your installed it,does it run ok,Is it any good type thing!
    Thats what i meant....

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Guys I can only say thank you for your support and your critics. I listen to what you wrote and take it in account trying to improve the way I moderate.
    Only one thing to add : When you see me moderating a comment and it seems harsh, consider that some things can be allowed into a certain proportion only, as an example, when there are off topic comments in the first page of a post, I tend to let them, until it reaches a critical point where the whole page would be filed with off topic comment, then I call attention. Not because of the last comment, but because of the proportion.
    Same concept applies to some comment when done by the same member several times in different post, I may allow some and then moderate, if you see only the post where I moderate, it may seems harsh , but it's because you don't see the proportion.

I agree that this is subjective, but there is no other way. I really try to keep the site with an orientation for musicians, composers and engineers.
    As we have AudioSex for long debates, its logical to keep AudioZ in the practical side of things.

Happy Christmas to all and thank you for building this great community !!!!

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List