AudioZ and PC Releases

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eddielee, Sep 13, 2015.

1. GuestStar

GuestStar Ultrasonic

Good artists copy, great artists steal. Pablo Picasso

I think this is applyied also in the cracking scene. Every cracking group started also by copying some of the previous cracking group and using some of their ideas. I don't thing that RGroup invented the scene. By working on new protection they teach a lot to new groups. Cracking and protection is an increasement of knowledge. Why not learning from their knowledge. Why prohibite this process and stop the release in AZ. Doing this automaticly you will stop the increasement of knowledge.

2. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I think we need a "shocking" icon rating :wow:

ps.. that's GG Allin btw superliq... peace bro..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Haha. That was before I began to use internet. Was Neobook WordPerfect word processor rival by chance?

Altavista was the best _legit_ search engine. But Astalavista (obvious word play in Terminator movies decade) was a cr@ck search engine. I used it in the first Windows 95 years. Windows 95 30 day trial programs which came in brand new CDs were easily "unlocked" by cracks you found in astalavista. As well as several of the most advanced soft who still was developed for MS DOS (the famous Windows 95 "MS-DOS mode boot").

4. smoothripple

smoothripple Kapellmeister

Astalavista still exists but is only a search engine now. :(

In it's early days it had more than I was able to use. [tools, ya know? :winker:]

@Andrew: Altavista was a really good search engine. They seemed to offer uncensored results [along with HotBot] in a time when most search engines were starting to limit results when it involved sketchy topics. [such as warez]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015