AudioZ and PC Releases

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eddielee, Sep 13, 2015.

1. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

I hope this post gets recieved how i want it to be ...

I was just wondering is AudioZ on the back foot for PC users when it comes to releases of new software ...I understand R2R and others have left Audioz but will there shoes ever get filled ? I know there's plenty of other content on AudioZ but the newest, latest software is what we are all after is it not ? I have been told when it comes to PC releases "don't hold your breath" it would be just really good if the future of AudioZ could be defined

I started this thread because on AudioZ alot of mac software is being released and there are post from PC users asking when its going to be released for PC , I don't practice this or condone it, but feel if things where made real clear everyone would know where they stand ?

I hope this can be a sensible discussion

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

hahha you are funny, you people have to understand, that providing blessed software is a free service, so take was is offered.
    and if its mac only for the moment you cant use it or you just have to buy it (please dont come me with the argument you are poor, if you are poor, you can use freeware or you just have to save money, there is always a way to save money and buy it at a later date)

what do you want now defined?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. when i see this kind of threads i usually press F5 a couple of times... it's a kind of "reality check"...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

that is a huge misconception :dont:

making releases is not some conveyor where you get unlimited supply to everything. just think about it :sad:
    groups crack what they have and if we're lucky enough - they share it with us.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. Badass

Badass Member

Exactly. Be grateful for what they give you for free, and buy what you use often.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

First off people like me ? you don't know me so don't be so judgmental ? whats funny? never stated I was poor, never stated I was ungrateful , it was not even a complaint or an argument ? and I have never requested or demanded anything in AudioZ, I buy plenty of software and hardware this is the kind of reply i was hoping not to get and from a mod too ...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

never stated i was ungreatful ?

9. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

thats your prerogative

10. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

can anyone tell me who founded AudioZ and what was the point of its conception ?

11. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

@eddielee: You can do multiple quotes in one comment instead of doing more comments.
    To do that just hit that "+ Quote" button on the bottom right then when you go to write a comment click the "Insert Quotes" button on bottom left.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

Thank you saint, I understand that .... but really I don't expect anything i am glad for what ever comes along ... but that really annoys me everyone thinks your complaining just asking a question ?

13. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

thanks will try and work that out sorry

14. xsze

xsze Guest

Not long ago that was the case for OS X releases, even think Kook was main contributor at that time too, good times :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Badass

Badass Member

And I never said YOU were. It was a generalization. Nothing more and nothing less.

16. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

audioz is just a platform to share audio related material, the admin and the staff is not responsible for provide this material.

that was the conception.

i dont understand why people ask this over and over, why there is this and that not share, blabla, some of us are simple tired sometimes reading the same questions over and over.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. rickbarratt

rickbarratt Producer

+ being disrespectful to everyone who has replied to you isn't going to help you.

the reason most crackers are stopping is because people are disrespectful and ungrateful.

don't act like a spoilt child in a sweet shop.
    wait patiently

it's not like you don't have enough already

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

sorry badass but it just seems to be said all the time even when asking a simple question ... I mean the whole point of a forum is discussion but it seems to get shut down with "be grateful" all the time now , when half the time that's not what it was about ... it seems this will spirlal into something i dont want so i think I will leave it , thanks to those who commented

19. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

On my side, i'm just going to mount my hackintosh partition again.

Yes, i will not hold my breath, be unthankful, begging or whatever : i will take what's there and be thankful...on the Mac side:rofl:
    Seen the amazingly fast Reaktor 6 PitchShifter release ? Didn't even had time to download the legit demo :wink:

Dual boot is the answer to all those "two speed for two OS" questions (in the two directions).
    I will do exactly what ppl say : be thankful to PiTcHsHifTeR, COPYL3FT3R, HEXWARS (sorry if i forgot someone) and forget about zombie PC side.

I don't even try anymore to understand the unbalanced situation, R2R dead or internal only... because at the end, you are facing ppl insulting you for asking WHY it is like this ? I just don't care, because WHEN i care, i regret it fast.

Short answer : don't even try to understand/ask anything. You loose time and energy. Take what's there and be thankful to crackers it is there. And install another drive with Win if you are on OSX, and OSX if you are on Win :wink:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

I know the mods and admins are not responsible for content i never suggested that, and i know they work hard ! and this really isn't about not being grateful etc... but taking what you said if its just a platform for sharing why provide a means for people to voice opinions etc and def why provide a requests section at all ? and then complain when people ask for stuff ... once again i dont ask and agree people should ask over and over again ... but i hope you can see my point ?

21. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

I dont think i have been disrespectful at all please back up your accusation ?

and once again i am NOT complaining about the lack of releases