AudioUtopia cracked ilok2?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Aggrotech, Dec 19, 2015.

1. buglife40

buglife40 Member

I'll really be a happy camper when these releases work in an original copy of protools. Otherwise its just like being trapped into avid. Having to use a cracked daw to use the aax plugins just released. Not complaining for this is a big deal!! thanks utopia!! your the greatest

2. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

...this is the point!

3. OCD

OCD Member

AudioUtopia must be the receiver of unlimited high 5's! Christmas came early for many, many users.
    And I just purchased the SoundToys 5 bundle and Slate Mix/Master/FX on Black Friday. HA!!!

I have tested these AudioUtopia releases thus far on win7x64 S1v3, here are the results:

Kush bundle works with no issues thus far at all.
    Lexicon Bundle works pretty well too, with an occasional crash when loading (dragging) a plugin to an FX track. [Save often please]
    Softube Bundle works, and hallelujah for 64bit! There ARE bugs though with gain reduction meter strips on S1 channel faders. Someone has a thread here for that already, although they complaint was with setup.exe not working. Can anyone else confirm the gain reduction bug in S1 with the softube release?

Have yet to try the McDSP, or Eventide bundle. But for now... happiness ensues.

4. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

congratulate to AudioUtopia :woot: condolence to ilok2 :suicide:

and of corse ty for let some stuff to public try out

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. returnal

returnal Rock Star

:goodpost:
    Bravo. I was starting to craft a response along these lines but you've really nailed here.

6. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

people at gearslutz are going nutz hahaha

user think they only deserved these plug-ins because their pockets are deeper then ours and
    developers thinks they can charge as much as they do for their crappy coding and marketing terms

they both got served right. Now we can separate the good from the bad, as we always did with non-Ilok plugins
    (most of them are likely to be bad)

and of-course their sales are going to drop, because most of their products are crap.
    Pro-tools is going to die a slow dead soon because now everybody can compare it to other daws,
    without the excitement of unpacking the package and feel like using something exclusive.

I personally don't give a fuck if all developers rage quited at this point. they didn't deserve to exist in the first place

money didn't let them improve their product, money does not make you a better coder, R&d was never done by the big or small companies, everything is the same turd with a different color. this is what they get by sitting on their asses.

they are trying to sell simple stuff invented 20 years ago and sell as if it was new, licking each other balls at GS
    thats not making honest money, thats being a dick and you got served

(yeah I mean you, I know you read this because down at gs moderators went all nazi)
    Hello Dingo

Yeah I've bought this shit too, this plugins that promise to be so much better, programmed by +20 coders and 3 years development. only later to find a freebie made by some friendly guy who does a better job in a week.

Music, the technology and the music itself is still DE-commercializing and this how it should be.

Music should be free and belongs to the people, not the market. and this is again a big step towards that

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

:wink:

8. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

they just need to stop using shitty fkn dongles

9. NocturNate

NocturNate Member

Congratulations to AudioUtopia! An amazing feat by little Pixie (you have to read the nfo or spoiler for the Eiosis Air EQ release) I never thought I'd see the day. This month of releases between them and R2R has been insane. I've never seen anything like it in all my years. We are not deserving of having teams like R2R and AudioUtopia (and Hexwars for Mac). Here's to hoping they are all successful and decide to stay around. Thank you for all your hard work and contributions. And I hope you have a great Holiday season. You've made a lot of poor artists like myself have a very exciting month and Holiday. Thank you again. <3 :wink::mates:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  10. ddaudiosolutions

ddaudiosolutions Newbie

11. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

can't even discuss the 'matter' on gearslutz , them nazi mods deleted all ilok threads...

its easier to ignore the rotten than facing the reality

fuck dongles & ilok

12. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

If u dont pay for the music, musicians will have to make a living doing else instead of making music,that s why most music sucks today,because quality stuff takes time and the artist starves to death before someone acknowledges what they deserve,and even when they do,they still let the artist starve thinign someone else will take the burden

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  13. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Perfect description of what is happening in the whole world.
    The happy 1% few try to convince the great 99% mass this model works.
    Renting your own car, tools, services...paid only at the task, with no security. Being called "entrepreneur" (french) is a pure joke.
    You are just a slave, thinking being free to do whatever he/she want. But doing WHAT ?
    You support all risks. Your masters just make money. You can't work anymore for them ?
    No problem.Other starving ppl want your job. Embrace your new street family...

On the other side, companies want you to subscribe a plan, to keep you attached by the balls every month.
    Cloud computing ? No problem. You give them your own life on a plate.
    And you NEED to pay every month, because if not, you loose access to your working tools/personal data...

Of course, ppl living large will not understand...until they feel some stab in the back, and face the floor like us, ppl already at the limit.
    Because it started with very poor ppl, poor ppl, not so poor ppl, middle class, upper middle class started some years ago. And upper class is on rail.

Those 1% ppl will never get enough.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

I dont care what anyone says...im glad they are doing this. Especially to slate...can imagine his smug face right now with his stupid subscription plan

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

new music has been sucking since about the mid to late 80's for me man....so I'm not sure your reason is valid

I think Britney Spears, NSYNC and all that rotten cooch candy pop stuff (spice girls.. aguilera) that wouldn't be enough ??

16. DanteUruzu

DanteUruzu Kapellmeister

Looks like they've (gearslutz) purged the place of all iLok discussions regarding the recent "compromise" (as one of the threads called it).

17. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

until now only 18 releases by AudioUtopia? or are there any more?

18. returnal

returnal Rock Star

Only?

19. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

just counting, maybe i missed something...

edit: ;) now i catch it, just not only , i was counting "only"

20. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Could use Sound Toys 5 - though I bought it recently it would be good to have a working 'backup' in case someting goes wrong with that damn iLok servers....