AudioUtopia cracked ilok2?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Aggrotech, Dec 19, 2015.

1. coolissimo

coolissimo Member

AIR EQ is not working on my system (win 7). Nothing happens when i launch the setup executable..

2. Dazeon

Dazeon Ultrasonic

This:

3. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

Work s fine for me win 7 64

4. Aggrotech

Aggrotech Member

I was gonna do the crossgrade from pro tools to cubase for EU300. But they extended the crossgrade period to end of March. And though if 8.5 comes might take some time to get the bugs sorted so might be worth waiting until 8.5.10/20 or something. In the meantime I have watched every single cubase 8 tutorial so I am ready to sit down and work on it heh

5. bigwords

bigwords Ultrasonic

I've paid for ilok2-protected stuff too, but I am overjoyed by these shocking events (ilok2 being cracked). This shows progress in so many ways, and I am not against it. The fact that most of them make us use a cumbersome USB dongle in the first place is already unsavory. Perhaps, now, they'll take better methods into consideration because I've had an awful experience with ilok2, and there are many, many others who have had even worse experiences. And Avid will not go down the drain. In fact, they might get more fanfare because of this, as people who would have never considered it will try it and possibly become avid customers, pun intended. This happens everyday when it pertains to cracked plugins. People try; people buy. People who actually have the money to purchase these things will likely purchase them anyway, as they like the support, deals, first-access, and instant updates.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  6. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Everyone is demanding the latest version of some DAW in order to use vintage sounds, plugins,fx :hahaha:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Dazeon

Dazeon Ultrasonic

I have done this too.

8. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

i'm not interested in daws but Lexicon stuff for 64 bit is pure gold, Jbridge is shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MORTIX

MORTIX Kapellmeister

I`m a Mac user but i`m happy for you WIN guys! Ilok2!! What a win! Us mac users already have acess to some of this treats, Now its your turn! Enjoy! I might even install paralells just to mess around with Pro-Tools 12! AudioUTOPIA for the WIN!!(dows)! ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. coolissimo

coolissimo Member

Anyone can confirm it's working ?

11. wouala woualouf

wouala woualouf Platinum Record

I've been living under a rock these last days...
    Ilok2 windows version is officially CRACKED?

WAIT a moment, I will double check if we're an April 1st, or in December 2025.

OK, double check, we're still Dec 2015.

2 weeks ago, during black Friday, I was really really close to getting those soundtoys plugs at 50%, 249euros, and also wanted to grab the new falcon from uvi.

But just before the checkout, I had some nightmares, where I could see my ilok dongle crapping on me, and have the ilok staff tell me to fuck off, because they already had my money and couldn't care less about my broken dongle.

And so I didn't purchase it.

A few days ago, I was really surprised, when the Minixxx from UVI popped up on audioz. AFAIK, it is an ilok2 soft, right?

And just a few months ago, I was saying to myself 'well, without R2R, all devs are celebrating the new era, a crackers-free world, where customers will have even less rights, and where prices can be increased, as people won't have other choice to get them but buying them, even without fully-testing it.
    I guess the champagne was really good...

And suddenly, R2R GODS come back, and destroy our minds, with all their fantastic releases.

And now, this ilok2 thing?

Come on. It's just too much to handle.

If the ilok2 is really 100% cracked,
    There's gonna be a bunch of devs, who were happily and quietly sure about their ilok-protected asses, who are going to start crying, once they start seeing the first bunch of released apps...

Well, that only proves one thing : what man creates, man can disassemble :)

I remember that clever guy, tender like satin, proud like a diva, stubborn like a zebra, who used to shit on the scene face, because his apps were so well secured, that only 4 security layers had been breached, out of 10.
    Well, I am sure there are at least 50'000 new diva-zebra-etc users, since a few good months, that are using a fully working bundle, with 0 timebombs. Lesson: sometimes, we should shut up and not be too over-confident and powerful.

and if the ilok2 Crack is real,

I know a company that sounds like an iceberg, who may start thinking 'ohhhh, God, if nexus 2 gets cracked, the edm scene will explode, with the millions new edm producers who will then be able to use the best synth ever, nexus2, to create even more fantastic music. The whole, mixed and mastered with Cubase 8.5 and wavelab '.

someone please tell me this is a joke.

and yes, I'm sad, if ilok2 gets cracked, for those who ask the question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

lol the best shit I'ver read in between these two ilok2 threads...

13. xcore

xcore Member

Congrats! Awesome news! Enjoy yourself Windows users!

14. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I have no use for these plugins sadly... because I'm on Mac! :woot::woot::woot:
    Meanwhile for windows users, "mayonnaise" and "whip cream" showers are abound. Certainly a "white" Christmas indeed!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Also we cannot post comments on AZ. I get this incredibly annoying "ionCube" error. If it weren't for this error I think that Pro Tools will hit 10 pages of "Thank you!" and "mac please" in a mere few hours. I know how "Da Big Zee" works lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

yes its working. i have cracked and my legit pro tools 12 on my computer and they both can co-exist with eachother. so whenever i go broke, HD12 is staying BWAHAHA

16. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

I tried the LEXICON PCM stuff and it's working. it's 32/64 bit VST2 only, but for me it's more than enough.
    Tried in Win7 x64 and S1 v3

17. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

Very nice job Utopia and all who cracked iLok. Now we are able to test the software protected by that as well. I used Ableton Live Suite cracked and because I liked it so much, I purchased it legit. I also purchased few plugins and Ableton Midi controllers as well.

Some big companies don't get it. You get more customers if people can use your products, even if they are cracked. Tons of tutorials invade the Youtube, thousands of presets appear, people talk about it and use it. Bang, most of these people buy the software, at some point.

Anyway, thank you to crackers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

I think everyone deserve to be the next avvici, so first of all cracked plugins should be nexus, lol, never used it, never will, but it should be the first, because if we have to deal with a shit music on the radio, then let there me more kids who will take avvici'ss place, let him him run/sweat for his millions at least, not just sit in front of fl studio with a cracked sylenth1 and get paid for literally nothing, tetris melodies rip offs with some females voice eroded by taking too much semen in their mouths (I literally mean it, "dull" low voice and Jolie lips means too much sucking) is nothing, so give every kid NExus lol

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  19. coolissimo

coolissimo Member

I tried Lexicon and MCDSP , both are working. But AIR EQ is not working on my WIN7 X 64. it doesnt install, the setup loads forever and nothing happens. Strange behaviour.. Any Idea ?

20. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

re-download try again