Audiosex Has Become Vanilla

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

If you don't calm down, how could I?

Proving is the backbone of structuralism. Why do you think you need to prove sth? Suppose you substantiated any claim, what would be its point? If you refer to the history, you'd see provers have mostly lost their lives. Fighting against the structures and their sympathizers at any time have been potentially and fatally dangerous and you and me or everyone else are no exceptions. At this point I'm proving, so I'm getting out to protect myself. You do the same if you want to be at least safe.:cheers:

2. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I am still waiting on the evidence mate. Not words, evidence.

3. DieM

DieM Rock Star

This is the sort of thing that CNN does. They give you a story and have nothing to back it up with and they have been caught out a few times now.

4. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I miss those guys myself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. refix

refix Platinum Record

why does DieM never provide solid evidence and proof to back up his claims. people say it's because he has none. is that correct? can someone please confirm this. is everything he says a lie? he seems so convinced of it all. i think people have just told him all these lies and he is so gullible he believes it. i am sure that's the case. it would be terrible behavior if he was just lying to everyone just to divide everyone, make everyone negative and depressed and make himself look better.

6. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Lies Lies Lies. I think we all know by now that you are a blatant liar.

7. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Whatever proof you need I can provide it because I am not a liar.

8. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You are a story teller and you are lying to everyone on this forum as you try to soil my character.

9. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Prove it you muppet! Words are words but the truth is the truth even if no-one believes it.
    I could make up things about you but I choose not to as I believe in fighting fair.

10. DieM

DieM Rock Star

If you don't like me so be it. I can live with that but don't make up ridiculous lies about me and try to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

11. refix

refix Platinum Record

someone just messaged me and told me that some people told DieM a bunch of lies a while ago and he was so uninformed, clueless and gullible that he believed them. now he just goes around all depressed and miserable repeating them. i guess he wants other people to be feel as miserable and depressed as he does. that's a bit sad really. i hope he realizes one day and makes a success of himself instead of dragging other people down.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You gotta laugh! I am not in the business of trying to make friends or influence people here although I have with certain folks here. I am too long on the tooth for that. This skid mark is a lying kniving bag of shit. Okay enough said!

13. refix

refix Platinum Record

i love everyone. i am just sitting on a tropical beach in the sun and enjoying life and i see you all unhappy, spreading MSM lies, cussing, threatening violence and trying to make everyone depressed, divided and unsuccessful by using political correctness and identity politics. you are better than that. just stop blaming other people for your misery. put in some effort to better yourself and things will start looking up.

14. DieM

DieM Rock Star

And yet you can't come forth with any evidence to back up your claims!
    Stay on that tropical beach and get your skinny arse out of here you are not welcome.

15. refix

refix Platinum Record

i wonder how many other people like DieM have been fooled into believing lies and paranoid fantasies? that could be a real problem.

16. refix

refix Platinum Record

everyone is saying DieM is trapped in a world of paranoid fantasy. is that why DieM never provides evidence to back up his claims?

17. refix

refix Platinum Record

that was a nasty trick those people played on DieM. i hope they did not make him pay them and make a lot of money out of it. it is terrible behavior profiting off other peoples gullibility and ignorance. they profit off misery. they love people to be poor. they seek to divide the wonderful people of this world. now DieM is helping them. i think he is better than that. i am sure he will realize what has happened.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  18. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You know that you are coming across as a delusional skitzoid don't you?
    You have been found out sunny Jim and there's no coming back from the shame of that.
    Everytime you reply the more we see just how much of a sociopath you really are!
    Keep it coming if you wish but you are a total embarrassment and whatever you say it just makes you look more desperate.
    Anyway I'm done. Enough!

19. Tell your parents that you are finally ready for "the talk" now. Tell them I said it's OK.

Why do you assume that I was taking your remarks personally? I can't tell if you are being "ironic"/"funny" or if you glossed over what I said and missed the point.

That's pretty rich, coming the person whose topic is a complaint about dissenting opinions feeling unwelcome here. I would be interested to hear what makes me an exception.

Your hot air might eventually dry those cornflakes, but they will still taste and smell a bit off. But, what is this? In a prize packet at the bottom of the box - it's a +10 amulet of the Flouncing Drama Queen! Be sure to secure it, and use its power wisely!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

Interesting stuff :hahaha: