Audiosex Has Become Vanilla

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. refix

refix Platinum Record

always vicious personal attacks. hate and violence is always on the minds of these people. pity, he might have had a happy and successful life if only he was a bit more positive. it is a great world if you just bother to engage it in a loving way.

haters gonna hate.

2. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You are such a shill. How many times do I have to tell you that I am a white male? Are you that stupid that you can't retain that memory?
    Well I would have to put it down to being dumb! You don't even know me you ingrate so how can you even begin to explain how I look? If you are saying these things to the people here on Youtube and lying along with it then can anybody here really trust you?

3. refix

refix Platinum Record

constant threats of violence. is that all these people think about? they could just lead happy lives if they were not so obsessed with spreading MSM lies and identity politics in order to divide people and suppress people.

4. DieM

DieM Rock Star

5. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Where are you getting that from? Did I threaten you? You are blatantly lying right in front of a community for all to see. Lies Lies Lies. If anyone believes your bullshit then they are also twats.

6. refix

refix Platinum Record

jealous at presenting strong, well informed arguments. i just don't understand it. instead of hating free speech and cussing why don't you just take the personal responsibility to educate yourself and stay informed. always trying to put others down in order to make yourself seem better. i am sure you could do it if you tried. i do not think you should be out in public if you have learning disability. do your handlers know you are on here threatening people and being violent?

7. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

My take on this is that people are getting increasingly stupid and the [governmental] structures are trying to cope with it. Those who profit, as always, are politicians, bankers, weapons salesmen, and the mutant "elite" - people with enough riches to last them a few lifetimes, and their cretin offspring who are being pushed into MSM every way they can. Either for the boobs or butts, or their cretinous behaviour. Have you noticed there are so many people who are famous just for being a child of some rich parent? It's ridiculous...

8. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

Pal, he just wants you to calm down!!! You're so informative but please think a bit about your lovely heart too. :cheers:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Now tell me where in this sentence I threatened violence? I dare you to show me. You are full of shit and this is the kind of bullshit lies that we have to put up with on the TV. Blatant lies without proof! Okay big man prove what you are saying. When did I threaten you with violence? Come on big man prove it!

10. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

All of my old buddies, cheers guys & gals, wherever you are :cheers:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  11. refix

refix Platinum Record

why are these people always putting people down and blaming everyone else for their unhappy and unsuccessful existence? DieM watches the MSM and CNN all the time and spread the lies to other people trying to divide them and make them feel unhappy and to make him feel better about himself. such disgusting behavior.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You have nothing to back up what you are saying! You come on to this forum and talk shit and some people believe your lies without evidence! Well I will
    Please keep out of this you lovely person. This is not for you to worry about.

13. refix

refix Platinum Record

why is DieM always virtue signalling and using identity politics to divide everyone here? everyone is saying he is a MSM shill and is paid by the power elite to spread lies and disinformation. is that true?

14. DieM

DieM Rock Star

You don't know me you idiot. You spread lies and say that I watch CNN and MSM. I don't even own aTV and I live in the UK not the USA. Can you believe this dude when he blatanly lies live on this forum. Shame on you. I will debate and/or argue with you here but I won't try to fool the good people here with blatant lies just like you told.

15. refix

refix Platinum Record

people were saying that DieM works with antifa and feminists and funds them. antifa and feminists love freedom and DieM hates freedom and prosperity. it can't be true.

16. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Prove just what you said. Show everyone here where i used identity politics or virtue signaled? Go on you muppet Prove it. Show the good people here where that happened. I will debate and argue with you but I will not blatantly lie about you just like you are diong about me. Prove just what you said you fool. I dfare you!

17. DieM

DieM Rock Star

More lies. Prove it you idiot!
    I may be a lot of things but I don't lie to people in this community. Words are just words but it doesn't make them true without proof. You are an idiot and a bad one at that!
    Who were these people? Show us the proof!
    You are a downright liar!
    Come on asshole bring up the proof!
    You can spout words and point the finger and say things that put me in a bad light. I could do the same with you but I choose the high road matey and would rather call you out for the liar that you are!

18. refix

refix Platinum Record

oh, so it is true, you do work for the MSM and the power elite. thank you for confirming it. how much do they pay you? is it really worth it for all the misery and destruction you might cause? its a bit worrying to have misinformation professionals on the forum. i guess you think money is worth more than humanity.

19. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Come on. Bring up the evidence. It won't happen because you are lying and trying to soil my name because you don't have an argument to compete with. You are a fool!
    If anyone here wants to side with this tube then so be it. Just remember that he is a lying scoundrel and he will lie to you too!
    You don't even know how to have a decent argument without pointing the finger and playing the blame game. You would make a great Politician.

20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Oh so it is true? Huh!! where did that come from. You are a twat mate, a total Twat!
    Get yourself outta here. There's no room for liars here!