Audiosex Has Become Vanilla

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DieM, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieM

DieM Rock Star

This place has become vanilla! There are no more interesting people left to discuss and dispute things. All of the interesting people have left because of the liberal voices that can't stand free thought and expression.
    Herr Durr for example was one of these free thinkers and he left because of the pressure that these folk put on him. (Or because he was fed up having his opinions constantly squashed and threatened with due action from the moderators)
    I used to look forward to some of the discussions that went down on this forum as they were always interesting and full of insight and angst along with arguments, disagreements and other such things!
    The Audiosex feed now is very tame and well behaved most of the time but it is as boring as fuck!
    I guess that's the price we pay for accepting the Status Quo and bending to this kind of pressure. This is a mirror of what is actually happening today in this Orwellian society. If you disagree then please respond in kind!

• Disagree x 11
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Giggity

Giggity Platinum Record

I most certainly agree with you about what's happening in society, as everyone is becoming so sensitive.. Thinking about this boils my blood. Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. tori

tori Platinum Record

I like audiosex for the useful information you wouldnt get on kvr gearsluts or so.

But otherwise we have threads here like this popular r2r tread, thats horrible... And on audiosex you see so many weird people.. sometimes it gets on ur nerves.

And much people are getting very pissy very quick, i dont understand, is the forum that much of a problem that you must get emo and delete urself so often?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I guess I'm not alone here Giggity. If we say what we feel we are classed as either toxic, racist, far right, homophobic or other. Things just become bland and homogenous. People are scared to be themselves! :bow:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Well a lot of the old timers have left this forum due to the continual pressure from the liberal faction that could'nt stand people speaking up for themselves and having an original opinion.
    These folk were continually bombarded with threats of consequenses because of rules and regulations. All the guys that left were the very guys that kept the threads alive and interesting.
    Now there are still some interesting folk here but the whole forum is somewhat subdued compared to the way it used to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Funk U

Funk U Platinum Record

I noticed this trend a long time ago. But what do you expect? When a lot of people follow societal-norms, and the status quo in society is a bunch of adult-aged babies, who get upset enough to leave forums or whine in brand new threads simply because someone disagrees with their opinion. Which is especially childish, when the disagreement is about something external of the person who started the thread. For example, being upset enough to start a thread in an unrelated forum, about people elsewhere "Bashing Cubase." How Silly.

Let's not mention the fact that, there is the ignore function, which no one knows how to use apparently. Which if people actually used, maybe the silliest threads, wouldn't get the time of day, and subsequently some of the people with actual insight and helpful information, would still be around.

And just to make matters worse, i always ask moderators in places ran like this place. If my posts in threads can be censored or removed because someone might be offended by my verbiage, why can't whole threads be removed because i actually am offended? Or at the very least, we all know who is posting the thread just by the title alone, which is evidence enough that we have a troll in our midst with little to no legitimate audio conversation or song examples as the case may be. Like Foster for example.

8. tori

tori Platinum Record

Uhh ok didnt know that. When you just looking over the forum every few weeks it seems kinda childish but maybe it has really more deeper reasons.

9. DieM

DieM Rock Star

I do agree that some folk have left through their own sensitivity to negative responses to their threads, ideas, arguments and/or whatever. (Some folk just couldn't stand the pressure and were Pre-madonnas also)
    I have been here long enough to remember what went down in some of the threads here and they were pretty heavy going.
    The arguments went beyond toxic and continued through weeks and it was a battle of wills between a lot of strong willed people. Eventually some of the big personalities left not through a weak or fragile ego but through principal as they saw that things were leaning too far left and it was leaving them without a voice. A total mirror of today's sick left leaning society where anyone who does not agree with the norm is classed a villain of sorts. God I miss those guys!

10. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Yeah a lot of stuff went down here and it was a very interesting thing to experience as there were some big personalities involved and they had a lot of interesting things to say. Unfortunately most of these guys left because they were continually suppressed by others who could not stand what they had to say. Again it is a mirror of today's society where people are continually victimised for being strong individuals.

11. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Todays standards, don't talk and do not have your own opinions.. sick world we live in these days. People too sensitive

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  12. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

lol welcome to audiosex. people here have always been stupidly sensitive. Sadly, a lot of the guys who left or largely went silent were the fun ones who had some rough edges and a sense of humor.

I was gone for a while. I didn't know AS caught the old soy infection. Bummer lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Herr Durr, Superliquidsunshine, Von Steyr, Beth, Foster911... Those were some of the people who defined AS and made it what it is (was?).

And I'm almost certainly forgetting other valuable people unfortunately.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. sir jack spratsky

sir jack spratsky Producer

comb your hair......fix your beard......talk to your flies...weAR YOUR HALO WITH PRIDE

15. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Every minority is made out to be a victim of the privilaged white male.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  16. John Freeman

John Freeman Noisemaker

I dunno, i've only recently made an account, i tend to lurk on these forums from time to time.
    Biggest issue is that majority of people believe that they're entitled to -everything-

I kinda just stopped giving a damn about anyone that's being sensitive regarding any comment that i've made, while i have no interested in hurting anyone, if someone feels insulted by something that wasn't meant to be an insult, fuck em really

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. vkris

vkris Ultrasonic

911 is still here...under diff. name...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

"vanilla" plus the initial op arguments seem like pretty loose arguments. tell us instead when you thought a certain comment was unjustifiably been called one of those things, .

if I found myself getting called "toxic", "far-right", "racist", "homophobic" repeatedly, let me tell you, i would start to wonder if there maybe could be something in it. some self-examination never hurts.

from my experience there are 3 types that often claim to have "free-speech" problems: trolls, bigots and regular dicks.

1- trolls, often infantile, intellectually lazy people that live of smalltime drama
    2- bigots, self-explanatory, never able to recognise their own bigotry
    3- dicks, claim to "just say like it is", a classic dick-idiom.

they often share the self-awareness of a stone

to me at least, as a music related forum this forum is just fine, people come and go, just like everywhere else

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Undersky111

Undersky111 Newbie

Yeah and guess what.. they deleted my fucking post already... that was my first post and it will be my last on this fucking forum. Death to the fucking mind controllers. Guess it didn't take long for me to join them, cya all :)

20. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Exactly! If we stop trying to be offensive then the elites have us exactly where they want us so I say fuck all that and If you feel offended by any of our comments then go and sit in your wee cosy corner and cry like a little baby if you want but life goes on with or without you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  21. DieM

DieM Rock Star

It's an ongoing agenda really!