AudioSEX and AudioZ: Separation or other Solutions?

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by ned944, Dec 25, 2015.

?

Separation of AudioSEX and AudioZ

1. Yes

43.4%
  2. No

56.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Thanks @ned944
    I enjoyed the allegro moderato.

cu l8r, guys :cheers:

2. KingzDubStep

KingzDubStep Ultrasonic

this is actually quite funny that you have decided to write all that when you are plainly wrong, ask they mods and they will verify that im not remix and you have just made yourself look really silly. i read the thread where you and remix went back and forth and it appears that you are treating me in the same manner in which you accused remix of treating you. i also noticed that most of the downvotes on remix posts where done by the same 5 people over and over again so again, it appears that you are acting in the same manner as they people you constantly moan about. like i said, ive reported you already so leave me alone.

3. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

Am I only only one a bit disapointed with saints reply although I have no problem with what he said and everything he said was right ! ...I dont feel it addressed the issue ? or maybe its because this thread has spiraled beyond all recognition ?
    saint can we please have a dedicated section on AS where warez can be discussed ? and make some kind of rule it cant be discussed outside the confines of that section ...I think that's a very acceptable request/suggestion that would help alleviate some of the problem I believe ... sorry if you think I am wrong or speaking out of term ...

peace out

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. rico888

rico888 Producer

Not in the slightest bit disappointed with what SAiNT had to say. In my very first post on this thread I said:

In regards to being allowed to discuss music warez I said in that same post:

Of course I was reamed by the OP for that post.

I sincerely don't say this to offend, but sometimes I think people are in a dream state with this concept of 'outlawing' talk about music warez on AudioSex. There's all kinds of reasons I could give for that, but brought to its simplest terms, you're dealing with a man who does own one of the biggest and longest lasting websites for music warez, if not the biggest site, and you're expecting him to seal a door shut on conversation about that subject matter. You might as well be going to your dentist expecting him to argue for outlawing toothpaste.

Besides that, if you've actually read posts by SAiNT it would be pretty easy to conclude that he's not the type of person that wants to 'outlaw' discussion on much of anything, as long as it has some purpose beyond purely offending other people here. Not sure why so many here don't get that, but in my opinion that's reason to celebrate, not be disappointed. Be thankful for the freedom. It doesn't exist any longer in enough places in this world. We're lucky to have it here.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

"Content Removed"
    Warez talk was, is and will be part of AS. Nobody here wants to "outlaw" it. A subsection is a good idea, but no need to whine around.
    If I would be disappointed just tells I´ve expectations. The recent "request flood" is dealt with and this thread needs to be locked.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

This THREAD will be Closed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. "Content Removed"

5,6, maybe over, say want no allow at all. so what say is not truth. agree lock but rest maybe not so right. peeps say much at audiosexx on basis (? right word?) of who friend with who. that not so good. make for bad spirit here. it like some game. peeps should stop so we alls get a long. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I'm way late on this. Ned, I agree with your feelings but not your proposed solution. Honestly the only change I would advocate would be removing the AS feed from AZ. I think that's the source of much/most of it. People who have no idea about any of the culture here and just found AZ because they searched for "Slate cracked" or whatever log on and the FIRST thing they see is the AS feed. They don't know much in this world, but they know they want UVI Falcon. Boy that UVI Falcon looks good. What's this link? Leads to a forum, perfect! Let's tell these people to upload the UVI Falcon crack, I bet they know the right people!

It's a real shame too because I love the AS feed. Sometimes I go to AZ just to use the AS feed. But I think it shoud go.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

@farao I didn't get the impression that KingzDubstep has anything to do with remix. I didn't know he went all suicide bomber though lmao. In the few interactions I've had with him, Kingz seemed to have a more moderate position of warez-related issues. :dunno:

10. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Best Answer
    you should start using FeedDemon :yes:

ok, i agree with you and i see that ned is also not against that idea, so i'm locking the topic :wink:

on a side note, any offtopic will potentially lead to emotions, but that doesn't mean we should close the Lounge section :mates: