Audionamix: user data leak warning confirmed

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Talula, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Unfortunately, this is not a rumor or a fake. I am a legal user of Audionamix software and this concerns me, so since yesterday evening I have been checking several forums and search services. at night I believed that it was someone's stupid joke and went to bed, but it all happened today. perhaps the information about what happened is being deleted, because this time it is only on one forum. yes, I downloaded this archive to check if my data is in the leaked data ... and it is there, there is also license data =(

I won't quote the original post, here's the link:
    https://gearspace.com/board/gear-free-zone-shoot-the-breeze/1400526-audionamix-user-data-leak.html

but what really shocks me is that Audionamix did nothing. and it's not about paying to keep data private. I will not give links here - they are in the archive, and these links are opening now, after several hours from the moment they were published! Apparently, Audionamix is busy removing information about the leak from various forums, instead of fixing vulnerabilities on their site.

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

And another question for those who live in France or just might know (since Audionamix are registered in Paris): how much can they be fined under French law?

4. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Gearspace delete thread too...
    well, Audionamix did a good job removing this news. but they still haven't fixed the vulnerability on the site...
    :deep_facepalm: