AudioLegends(.com) Chris Lord Alge Course 1

Discussion in 'Software' started by Medrewb, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Imagine getting private recording, mixing, and mastering lessons from the biggest names in the audio industry. But then imagine being able to download their session in your own DAW format so that you could examine their exact processing chains, all while they teach you step by step about their techniques. Watch the video to find out more.

Course 1: Chris Lord Alge

In this course, you’ll get to finally see all of the mixing secrets of one of the industry’s biggest legends, Chris Lord Alge! The song is “Our Time” by Screaming at Demons. It includes the famous Chad Smith on drums recording at NRG Recording! See below for course info.

LEARN HOW CHRIS LORD ALGE GETS HIS TRADEMARK TONE!

YOU'LL FIND OUT HIS:

EQ AND COMPRESSION TECHNIQUEHOW HE USES AND PROCESSES EFFECTSHOW HE USES DRUM SAMPLESHOW HE AUTOMATES TO KEEP HIS MIX DYNAMIC AND EXCITINGWHAT TOOLS HE PREFERS ON CERTAIN INSTRUMENTSHIS MIX BUSS PROCESSING TECHNIQUES

http://www.audiolegends.com/courses

3. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Just watched it. Its a Slate Digital infomercial - minus the coat with buttons, in place of the buttons we have Chris's man jewelry - If you can focus your attention past Chris's jangly jewelry & weezing coked stuffed nasal passages you might learn about as much knowledge about mixing as you would get from a Mix Magazine footer note. This thing was pathetic.

EDIT/ HOLY SH@T!!! I just found out this thing is $97 bucks!!! What a ripoff!!! Wow, I seriously hope this division of Slate gets what they deserve. NOTHING!!! I feel bad for the people who actually think they are going to get something of any value.

4. w4rr1or

w4rr1or Ultrasonic

Completely agree ^ . I am one of them unfortunately. If you ignore the fact that it was his assistant that was controlling the whole session while he was narrating , the whole thing was a slate ad. Coming from a guy who bought every single Slate Product since he started his business years ago. And the session file in logic was flashing reds on almost all channels , gotta love floating point.

5. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

You should see the positive results from Gearslutz.... man... that place gets less and less reliable by day!

6. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

I'm about to let the Slutz know whats up... I know I'm being pretty negative today, but WTF seriously. This shit is theft. There was nothing of any value in this "course".

7. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Man... and by the Gearslutz "opinions", you'd think this shit is "THA DEAL", they even make "97$" look like a bargain, lol. Can't trust that place anymore...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  8. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Another music producer making money out of ... not producing music.