Audio Modeling

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Moogerfooger, Oct 23, 2023.

1. clone

clone Audiosexual

two of these SWAM instruments were uploaded recently on another site. A user comment was that the other instruments were not included for Windows, but for Mac we have all of them. So this user Lies uploaded the two he either k'd himself or went and tracked down to supply them.

150 people have completed downloads of each one of them on the other site. Not one complaint, but VM protect was mentioned. Lots of stuff from "P2P" come from unknown sources. These were not on sister site so someone shared them there too. If a user wanted those files to be put on a different site; why wouldn't they just do so themselves? No-one is going to use an account of 17 years to upload you a virus. Play it safe and delete them, or whatever. But this is not how that kind of thing would happen.

2. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

well i give u the whole story how it happen it was a guy that said the file was way to large for the Woodwinds so yeah then things turned upside down .....and i started to see all type of stuff after that .........me knowing that it was 2 other uploads from the same person which was strings and brass but nobody complained about them the brass and strings was a smaller download than than the woodwinds ......but like i said some people are running crazy virus programs that give them all type of alarms so i understand i stop using that shit ....virus programs sometimes to me can be the be a virus itself just calling everything a virus this and that and a lot of it be false as hell so thats the real reason why i just only use the windows security and i haven't had a virus in 4 years not even one windows has got way better with not letting viruses attack it over the years

3. Atlantis84

people wanting everybody to be good at cracking like R2R and VR that is our goal but everybody is not R2R and VR none hassle cracks ....yes we all want the nice R2R and VR .......so yeah u will run across some stuff like taking extra steps that u usually don't take when u deal with other people that crack stuff for us ...... and if its so much of a problem don't download it just leave it alone and download something else it's not that hard .....but people just put these high expectations on other people that take out the time to give us things and they not being appreciated about it thats not cool at all............we became way to spoil and think that every crack is going to be like R2R and VR? ........the mods are here to guide us they not here to be our parents ..most of us is grown and able to make our own decisions .......the mods do a great job thats why i never will leave this site the mods is like gold they take care of the site and thats what they suppose to do ......

4. Atlantis84

im not talking about you hail77 you good with me you always speak your mind ..... im talking about some of the people that was posting in the comments session on sister site acting like this site owe them something

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

The only reason someone would VM protect those files, would only be someone worried about "their method" or "repacking", or other stuff like that. No-one sending out a virus to scene websites would put a virus inside a VMprotected file. VirusTotal, etc will flag that as a positive faster than if you uploaded a file named VIRUS.exe. In 2023, some evil blackhat can see a request in a comment, track down new versions of $1000 software, reverse them, merge a virus, hack some one's 17 year old account on a russian site, create 2 uploads to the same site; and all in one day? That is one busy guy, who thinks you won't scan it?

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

There are trustworthy releases of SWAM All-In Bundle on Mac and I am not using those either; so obviously I do not have interest in Windows versions of the same instruments. It's frequent for repacked stuff to be considered not trustworthy. It should be obvious what happened, and just as obvious nothing bad will be running on anyone's machines. You ended up with files you weren't supposed to get.

7. Rodger

Rodger Rock Star

I Ripped open the innosetup and extracted each back to the installable files using inno unpack
    yes they are vmprotected but there is no malicious ransomware or virus content like others have claimed that claim is absolute rubbish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

check the files here upload each of them
    https://opentip.kaspersky.com/
    The files come back clean, The releases are fine do this process yourself if you dont trust them
    Futhermore HitmanPro_3.8.32_Build_328 finds nothing malware about these releases
    https://www.hitmanpro.com/en-us

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. Atlantis84

i turned my virus protection off on my windows computer im not using no 3rd party virus protection or nothing but i did it just to see if the virus was real and naw bro its not real lol fresh installed windows running smoothly just like the other 200 people or more

9. Rodger

Rodger Rock Star

Atlantis84
    I saw this thread and just for shits n giggles did the above
    the files are as clean as a whistle i dont understand why people dont do this themselves if they have concerns and stop with my "virus protector" said blah blah blah
    maybe we all hunt differently to these other guys im not sure.
    I was hoping for a malware hit so i could go rip it apart but thats just my type of hunt.:wink:
    i even took a listen to the sound file (G)I-DLE.mp3 in the installer temp folder lol

[​IMG]

10. Atlantis84

most people dont know about computers and what to do its not they fault but it is they responsibility to learn how to use it properly aint nobody here to hold they hand ...if u invest in a computer learn how to use it and learn how to use the software because you learn everything else you invest in

11. Rodger

Rodger Rock Star

HitmanPro_3.8.32_Build_328 finds nothing malware about these releases
    https://www.hitmanpro.com/en-us
    Forgot to add the hitman pro data
    [​IMG]

Cheers enjoy the releases everyone :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Atlantis84

now the guy that was saying the mods should have a sub thread thats nice and very informative but after that its on you the thing is Audioz been up for years and never had a bad rep for software and im not going to let some gossip happen and say that they have
    software with viruses on they releases naw bro yall trippin

13. Rodger

Rodger Rock Star

Personally I have never had any virus or malware content from The sister site ever
    and trust me Ive been doing this for a very very long time, thanks to all concerned for these releases
    As for singling out Hidera From the sister site please be respectful when throwing names around when its your suspicion only :wink:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  14. No Avenger

No Avenger Audiosexual

Don't underestimate this part. [​IMG]

15. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

True but i clicked this Thread by intrest, but the Title was not clear enough what it is about and a lot of Sis Site Users will miss this Informations. A continued Thread or a good Practice Rule for Titles of such Threads would be good in my opinion.

16. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

Why the Hell did they put a mp3 file with a Filesize that big inside? Did you check the .mp3 File with Virus Total or only did listen to it? Would be nice to see the Results, because you could easily rename a Virus or Malware to .mp3 File type and pack it in the Release to Hide it.

17. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

A Virus Total Scan would be way more accurate. I like it in the Software Warez Scene that some Sites have a Virus Total Scan Link directly in the Thread. But i think we are good at Sis Site like it is and i been there quite a while now and never had a Virus or something. And since i'm using VoodooShield it will tell me when while installing some kind of cmd script or something like that wants to execute and i can block it directly. Thanks To @SAiNT @No Avenger @Olymoon and all the others involved for all your hard work :bow::mates:

18. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

My head hurts... so now we think they're ok again??

19. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

I find it quite nice that in the last time there are a lot more people getting into Reversing and Releasing. And people should remember that everybody is new at some point :wink:

20. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

Does this SWAM use FSB-controller instead of USB?