Audio Imperia Nucleus? cracked?

Discussion in 'Software' started by fermiflux, May 18, 2020.

1. fermiflux

fermiflux Newbie

Hi guys, I've recently come across Audio Imperia's Nucleus Complete Orchestral Core and have just absolutely fallen in love with it. I wanted to know whether it is possible to be able to download a cracked version of this...being unable to afford it and all. I'm unable to find torrents for it anywhere.

I realised most of the pirated content is pretty old (still good mind)...has there been a change in what can be cracked or am I just looking in the wrong places?

3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Hi.
    This is a library for Kontakt, therefore there will be no "cracked version".
    You would just need a cracked version of Kontakt 6.1.1 to play a shared copy of this library if and when it is shared.

4. fermiflux

fermiflux Newbie

Ahh right okay, makes sense. Thanks for your quick response. I have one other question if you don't mind. I've come across a link for kontakt 6.2.2 with a way to download over 197 libraries from the native instruments server. I would like to give it a go but currently have kontakt 5.5(i think) with some decent libraries so if i go for it will i no longer be able to use my previous kontakt content since they're all cracked?

Please let me know. Thanks!

5. Talula

Talula Rock Star

if you can find only old content... yes, you're looking in wrong places.

6. Talula

Talula Rock Star

read again!

7. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

No, they aren't! As I already explained!
    Anyway, all your old libs should carry on working with the new version.
    Plus, it is possible to have more than one version of Kontakt on your system if you rename the standalone with an added number. Maybe this can be done with the plugin versions too.

8. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hello and welcome to Audiosex
    Please take a minute to read the rules.
    Asking for warez is not allowed here.

9. fermiflux

fermiflux Newbie

Right I get it now, thank you both and apologies for my lack of understanding. I'll give the 6.2.2 a try in that case, seeing as you can have two versions of kontakt installed.

@Olymoon apologies, will see to it in future.

Thanks