Audio Evolution+Extreme Audio USB Recorder (Android)

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by Mr.ThugMoney, Mar 18, 2016.

?

Can you make quality music with Audio Evolution Mobile Daw for Android?

1. I have made quality music with this app.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I have made music with this app but not satisfied with the quality.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have never used this app before.

100.0%
  4. I have never used this app before but I'm very interested in it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm not interested in this app at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr.ThugMoney

Mr.ThugMoney Newbie

I'm looking for someone with experience in creating Hip-Hop & Rap using Audio Evolution Mobile Daw with Extreme Audio USB Recorder for Android. I have Produced, Recorded & Mixed Hip-Hop & Rap for many years working with Magix Samplitude. I have owned Audio Evolution Mobile since the very first day it came out. I have also paid for every extra feature and every extra plugin that has been added to Audio Evolution Mobile Daw as well as FL Studio Mobile and all extra features and just about every other top Mobile Production Apps on Google Play Store Market but I have never bought a USB Interface to actually create music in Audio Evolution Mobile Daw. Over the past week I have been looking in to buying a Lexicon Omega USB Interface. I'm thinking of buying it off Amazon because I want to be able to produce with my Yamaha M06/Midi keyboard and record vocals with my Blue Baby Bottle Microphone. So my question is who here has worked with Audio Evolution Mobile? I just want to make sure I buy an Interface that I will be satisfied with. I would rather buy a USB Interface that is capable of plugging in 2 pairs of Headphones like my M-Audio ProFire 610 but I have had no luck finding a USB Interface that is capable of doing so. Can any one point me to a USB Interface that is capable of doing so? The USB Interface has to run with out Drivers for it to work with Audio Evolution Mobile on Android. Again any body working with Audio Evolution Mobile who can help me out in any way I will really appreciate it. I have been able to Produce Instrumentals & make money with all the Mobile Production Apps I have paid for and now I want to be able to run Audio Evolution Mobile Daw and charge for my service so that I can take my mobile studio with me any where I go andrecord my own music as well as others.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016