Auburnsounds Inner Pitch v1.0.2 is it better than Waves Pitch Shifter

Discussion in 'Software' started by Atlantis84, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

Anybody tried Auburnsounds Inner Pitch the free version is pretty dam good the full version is on sale for $29 dollars i stop using waves a long time ago and i used to use Waves pitch shifter and that was literally the only plugin i used from waves..........anybody tried the full version fo Auburnsounds Inner Pitch yet? and if so how does it compare to Waves Pitch Shifter...
    innerpitch.jpg

another thing please guys give me some pitch shifters that can compare to both of these above its so hard to find good pitch shifter vst's list them down below

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2023
  3. xorome

xorome Audiosexual

They all react a bit differently to different material. I didn't like Inner Pitch much on church bells. elastique is my go to for general purpose pitch shifting.

uladzislau made a comparison between a bunch of different shifters on vocals, including Inner Pitch - I'd rate FL Studio #2, but I agree with his ranking otherwise.

4. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

oh i got Zplane Elastique from sister site a while back i never used it so ima give it a try i forgot i even had it