Attn: I need help - Got a MAC loading PA authorization license issue

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by walkrtxrangr, Mar 31, 2018.

1. walkrtxrangr

walkrtxrangr Newbie

Hello Audiosex members -
    I am so sry to bother you guys/gals but i downloaded a plugin alliance bundle (posted by Sunny) for MAC and i made a mistake. i had it working just fine for awhile now but last night it asked for me to locate the authorization license but i mistakingly loaded a different license file and now it will no longer load...it just crashes REAPER at Startup....Since it crashes REAPER upon startup it does not allow me to load any of the plugins within the PA bundle....even when i tried to delete and reinstall the plugins into the au, vst and vst3 folders....they still will not load..Is there a file that needs to be deleted in my Mac's Prefs or wherever to allow Reaper to see it as a new plugin to authorize as before...if so where and what is it called...?

How about just a list of what I need for a clean install - Plugin Alliance bundle for MAC (posted by Sunny, Horseman, etc)...???

Please advise.

Thanking you all in advance.

By the way - I use a Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan with REAPER as my DAW of choice.

Many Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  3. lalapa

lalapa Newbie

Do you still have the bundle?