Atom Hub Gnat Shepherd Kontakt - Free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

This little disaster produces single nasty high pitched tone, which only me and my son seem to like in our entire family. (… or our town ?) Anyway… this little whistle sampling came out quite interestingly and although here you get only one patch and in spite of all being said about nasty sound and gnats Gnat Shepherd free Kontakt instrument by Atom Hub released , it sounds nice and I believe can be useful. There are 4 RR and a bunch of effects to help you customize the sound to your liking. A slight arabian/african flavour is present, what I personally like the most about it.

Gnat Shepherd free Kontakt instrument by Atom Hub releasedAtom Hub has announced the release of Gnat Shepherd, a free instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring sounds recorded from a toy vuvuzela.

I found this little vuvuzela in a supermarket and since it immediately got my son´s attention I bought it. The sound? You know… vuvuzela. Just a simple whistle, the younger brother of the real vuvuzelas, which can damage not only your hearing, but also a football tournament ! Gnat Shepherd free Kontakt instrument by Atom Hub released

This little disaster produces single nasty high pitched tone, which only me and my son seem to like in our entire family. (… or our town ?) Anyway… this little whistle sampling came out quite interestingly and although here you get only one patch and in spite of all being said about nasty sound and gnats Gnat Shepherd free Kontakt instrument by Atom Hub released , it sounds nice and I believe can be useful. There are 4 RR and a bunch of effects to help you customize the sound to your liking. A slight arabian/african flavour is present, what I personally like the most about it.

So… give it a shot and have fun ! Gnat Shepherd free Kontakt instrument by Atom Hub released

Features:
    24 bit / 44,1 kHz
    22,5 MB (4 single wav files)
    1 nki file
    orientally, sort of Arabian sounding whistle instrument
    EQ, flanger, phaser, reverb, delay, drive, stereo GUI controls

Gnat Shepherd limited at 1 NKI file is available for free.

So… give it a shot and have fun !

Link:
    http://atomhub.net/Free_Gnat_Shepherd.html

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Thank you , I´ll try it