Atlantis Has Risen

Discussion in 'Software' started by superliquidsunshine, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Jeremy Evers wrote some cool program a bunch of years ago and came up with this gem. It used to cost but now it is free. It utilizes wavetables which seem to be all the rage this week, so I have posted the link to his page where one can download the synth, presets, wavetables, manuel and do anything else a person does at a developers site, namely, check it out. Jeremey Evers Atlantis

[​IMG] ENJOY

3. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Looks interesting, will check it out at home. :wink:

Off Topic:

Man, if my "Audio" machine would die ... what a nightmare, only to imagine it! During a collab even?
    Just want you to know I read your post and makes me feeling sorry (very). That you try to see the positive side of it, tells a lot about you. :bow:

Wish you a new one as quick as possible!
    :mates:

4. Thanks sideshoebob. I felt bad for the kid I was writing for as he is unveiling a new CD soon. I was to write lyrics and sing the part. It was taking me time to do it as I was having problems with the vibe of the piece (it seemed set in stone) where I was to insert my parts. The title is called Euphoria and I felt like I needed a bit more space in the music to feel compfortable to do what I needed to do, and now I have all the time in the world. Ha. Can't wait for my brother-in-law to hook me up with a different machine to at least check out the new Serum and to break out with the oldie but goodie, Atlantis. Cheers.

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

I always thought Atlantis would be more beautiful