ASUS P5G41T-M LX for sale

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by WillyA, Dec 5, 2020.

1. WillyA

WillyA Producer

I have an ASUS P5G41T-M LX motherboard, complete with Intel Quadcore CPU and 8GB memory, it also includes an ASUS Gaming CPU cooler fan. https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/P5G41TM_LX/

I actually used this motherboard with Mixcraft Studio for several years, but I moved to Studio One and this motherboard will only take a maximum of 8GB RAM. Whilst I wouldn't recommend it for creating music, it would be ideal for a cheap option for a second computer to use for mail, surfing, Office or as a Firewall.

If you have the knowledge to put a motherboard into a computer case, and a spare case, you can have the board, computer with CPU, memory and cooler, complete with setup CD for around 90 Euros. I'm open to REASONABLE offers.

It has been used with Windows 7, (Driver disk included) and Windows 10 Gen 1. I haven't tried it with Gen2