Asking to get information about FL Studio 21 MacOS.

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by SHN, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:38 AM.

1. SHN

SHN Newbie

Hi i just registered after a long time following this site to get informed about topics that i want and i think this place is greatful.
    I am mainly using FL 20 both on my pc (Windows) and Macbook to be able to take out my projects outside of my room. But the problem is, i miss the features of FL 21. And also everytime its freezing for approx. 1 minute when i save a non saved project for first time on my Windows PC (I dont have this problem on FL 21 Crack.) Also if anyone could help me about this problem i'd appreciate.
    I am going to ask, is there any FL 21 crack for mac? Or any solution to use FL 21 on mac without purchasing? Cause i ve been looking for it a long time and i think i ll buy the producer edition if there's not going to be cracked version soon.
    Hope you all a good day.

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

If you really want to use FL on Mac and you have the money, you should just buy it. Search on here a little and check out the number of problems PC users have each time they release a new major version. There are way more non-legit users and testers and Teams who release it on PC. PC versions will be easier to find, more "stable", etc.

Or, you can use a different DAW and then install a Mac version of FL that you can expect to have little issues with. Bugs, not working features, incompatibility of files with your pc installation, etc. Make loops and export them using it, but do not assemble your projects in it. You will face these same issues with every new update version.

I would recommend you buy it or use a different DAW on Mac. They (Imageline) get everything they can find taken down. Latest version I see is flstudio-v20-8-3-1574 and you probably already have that one.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2024 at 6:40 AM