Asking for feedback (or info about labels accepting this kind of "mau5trap music")

Discussion in 'Genre Specific Production' started by Rogelio, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Rogelio

Rogelio Member

Hi guys! first of all I have this track that has a "deadmau5, mau5trap" kind of vibe:

Which I have sent to 3 (Progressive) labels and 2 have replied me with: "sorry this doesn't fit for us" and "sorry but we want the kind of music that may be played by Digweed, hope this make sense". I don't want to send to some electro house labels because the ones I know are more orientated to the style of Axwell & Ingrosso or the typical Festival edm music.

The thing is, do you know about some (small or medium labels) that I can send this demo to?, also if you have any advice or tip about a label or my track is really apreciated :mates:

Note: I'm a Hard Dance producer (which is my main thing), I have two tracks signed already (but not released yet)... and for distraction I make this "electro progressive" music.

Thanks for reading :)

3. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle Ultrasonic

honestly it sounds too basic,alot going on and no groove/rhythm. try listening close to the labels/artists you look up to and compare your stuff to theirs; then check if yours sounds similar,similar in style,similarly mixed/mastered.

i have a close buddy of mine that got picked up my mau5trap a year ago and now doing shows all over the place with them, this doesnt sound like mau5trap style.