ASIO Link Pro - which version should I get?

Discussion in 'Software' started by waverider, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Producer

Well, that is a normal ASIO device, and considering that the original ASIO Pro doesn't cause dropouts I'm thinking there must be a setting somewhere causing it. Whether it is something the 2.4.4.2 changes at install, or something in the coding, or something in your system itself that each deals with differently... I have no idea.
    One thing is to make sure you have a recent driver for the UMC204HD. I saw some posts about the newer driver (April 2018) fixing something for someone, but you know how that goes ... it depends on what it "fixed" where the fault actually is.

2. Bump

Bump Member

I had to read back through the thread lol....I didn't have it patched so it was in trial. The link you provided @DoubleTake was the direct download..I had to go to the web page to get the patcher.

Works a charm now. Thanks so much for the help.

3. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Producer

Oh yeah - sorry about that. Glad to hear it is working :) I like the little extras.. Well i do not use the extra network or the extra inputs...I guess i mostly like the the higher version number and having "G.A. Collective 2018" in the title bar !
    ... and that it fixed whatever problem it was i had with the other, which I can not remember :no:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 2:22 AM
  4. wasgedn

wasgedn Platinum Record