Arturia V collection / AnalogLab

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by sham69, Jan 26, 2017.

1. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

Hi there,

I recently installed AnalogLab v2.01 with the provided Arturia_V_Collection_v5_0_0 R3 command file, and 'd like to know if I can installed on top of it some of the full version synths like for example the Arp2600, meaning the latest version of them from sister site,

should I proceed in a particular order ? from the older to the newest because each setup is provided with different patch version ?

or maybe use only the most recent one for any of them that would be Arturia_V_Collection_v5_0_0 R6/R6a.

3. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

Waouw 115 views no answer yet,:bleh:

So I tried with the Arp2600 (with the V5-R6 command file), and all seems working fine :
    I'm still able to browse the presets through AnalogLab AND to launch the interface of the Arp2600 with all thoses knobs and cursors, what a beast.

4. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

My experience, with audio units in Logic Pro is that I was able to install every one, in no particular order, and then run the command file. Wait for it to finish, and you should be good. They all open and are editable with Analog Lab. For VSTs, I believe they will need to be manually relocated for correct use.

5. sham69

sham69 Ultrasonic

Thanx for your feedback Dr Howard,

I suppose by command file you meant the last version aka R6/R6a, because this was the little dilemna as not all of synth release are provided with the same version of command file.

It seems more logical to use the last version so I'll do that, and yes the vst needs to be moved in the proper folder, had to do it in the first place with AnalogLab.