Arturia Spark v1.1.2 "ASSiGN" Still Crashes After 10 mins!

Discussion in 'PC' started by Fat Bob, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Fat Bob

Fat Bob Newbie

Anyone?

3. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

Had it crash in Presonus Studio One. Also does not export midi properly leading to much uneeded work and waste of time. Tossed to the trash pile...(Same for Nerve, waste of time)

4. Fat Bob

Fat Bob Newbie

So Neve is not worth the almost 1GB Download?

Fat Bob

5. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

Its the "midi not connected" bullshit that annoys me :snuffy:

every few minutes.....

6. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Complaining about a bad warez release in a public forum will never get anything "fixed". ASSiGN is one of the very rare groups that you can e-mail. However doing so in this matter is a waste of time,They already know.

7. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Then buy the controller :)

8. thepopenale

thepopenale Noisemaker

yeah I know...

Its just a bit irritating.

Still we cant/shouldn't complain!

9. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

If you read the manual, you'll see that it has limitations even as a full retail product.. No complaint, just the plain and simple facts..

10. ricardo72

ricardo72 Newbie

@ Fat Bob

Mykal has already stated ASSiGN already know about the problems. Given time they will iron out the issues for Nerve same as they will with Arturia Spark. So I would say Its still worth getting the Wavs just store away until they give us all a fix even offical company releases of software apps etc find from time to time they have problems with their releases along the way *yes*

11. Lord Gaga

Lord Gaga Member

They already know what ?... The fact their release is badly (or not fully) cracked, or that's Xfer Records and Arturia's fault ?

From Sparks' nfo : "Please look at the official forum for trouble shooting, and you will see most of them are not crack related."

So if it's not crack related, I doubt ASSiGN will iron out the issues...

12. Duu

Duu Noisemaker

I didn't bother with Spark as it's not my sort of thing, but thanks to Assign anyhow.......What problems have people found with Nerve as it seems to be working fine in Cubase 5.1.2 and Live 8.2.1
    it is anyway!!!.....I use VST Host it's a freeware app simple vst host. I use for anything as it loads up really quick and I find it easy to test run stuff!!!

http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm I don't know how to insert the direct links, so you'll have to use the old copy and paste people!!!

oh how clever's that lol!!!!

13. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

On a positive note we could say we are allowed to preview it as a working demo so to speak, i'm sure in time it will get sorted out, i enjoy playing beta tester *yes*

14. ricardo72

ricardo72 Newbie

As to what I said earlier with regards to what Mykal has said already I`m assuming that he means with the cracked side of things, and not to the problems or issues that are within Nerve or Arturia`s functions. Obviously them sides of things remain solely upon Xfer & Arturia to sort out & possibly release an update for that.

To be honest I haven`t had the chance as of yet to try out Arturia & thanks for directing me to have a look at the official forum and pointing out that I may suffer with the same or similar issues that others are suffering already when using Arturia which are non crack related issues.

I have checked out Nerve and I definitely have problems with loading times and error messages when I start using Nerve within Presonus Studio One x64-bit using Jbridger tool. I haven`t tried it with Live 8 yet but I will at some point over the weekend.