Arturia sound banks bundle error while installing

Discussion in 'Software' started by 808diniro, Nov 26, 2022.

1. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

Iv'e installed Analog Lab 5.4.5 C.E and when I try install the banks I get this message (https://prnt.sc/tCKmI6SWp6X-) "Please, insert disk 1 or select the folder with files required and press OK."

does anybody know the folder I should point it to?

3. -

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2023
  4. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

this is what I am working with brother (https://prnt.sc/rmVoZXZ7N3h7)

5. -

6. -

7. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

Hey, the screenshot resembles banks that have been released by C.E. The first one was released in december 2021 and they are still getting released to this day. The problem I am having is when I go to install the banks it asks me to locate the directory (for the presets?). Iv'e tried ProgramData/Arturia and it doesn't work so thats why I am here asking for help

8. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

Being rude wasn't my intention, I rarely use this forum. I only access the forum when I am in need of help. I will thank anyone who helped me now, is that better?

9. -

10. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

There is no missing file, Analog Lab has been installed correctly and working fine. The trouble starts when I try to install external banks. On my last format I used to click install and it would be good but now it's asking me to choose a directory for the presets which I don't know. Have you got analog lab installed? Can I send you the bank .exe so you can see what I am talking about?

11. RachProko

RachProko Producer

Like Marillionaire said, you have to be clear about what 'Sound Banks Bundle' version you're installing and have issues with. In general only install the latest 'banks' version with the latest release of VR's Anologue Lab, Keyboards & Piano and Synth V collection. It may be a good idea to start from scratch? Remove all your current installations and reinstall all the latest Arturia packages?

12. DiRG3

DiRG3 Kapellmeister

Yeah, what RachProko said, it's generally a good practice to completely start from scratch when it comes to big installs like this unless you have personal presets you don't want to get deleted (C.E. bundles and updates nuke the preset library when installing the newer one).

13. RachProko

RachProko Producer

If you have presets you can't live without you can always save the c:\ProgramData\Arturia\Presets\ directory and copy back the 'user' directory from a synth you saved them to.

14. 808diniro

808diniro Newbie

I hear you all, im gonna install latest analog lab/arturia collection and try again ith the sound banks. Thanks for al the replies, god bless