Arturia/Pigments 3 presets for Windows not working for Mac? (Rev2 edition)

Discussion in 'Software' started by spncart, Jun 3, 2021.

1. spncart

spncart Producer

I've been desperately looking to make the "Rev2 edition" 6'000 Pigments 3/Arturia presets work on my Mac but most of them don't work because the format is not the same on Mac vs PC.

The UNIX executable format ones will work. The others (blank document - unknown format) won't. Unfortunately when importing the pack with virtual machine to my Mac, most of the 6'000 presets will turn out to be the latter format. Is there any workaround to this?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021

Attached Files:

3. joecasper

joecasper Newbie

tried the same way, didn't work either i got only 2200ish presets

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. spncart

spncart Producer

Thanks for the feedback... :/ lucky you, I think I didn't even get that number.

5. MaximalMinimal

MaximalMinimal Ultrasonic

Try to use the build in export and import (Preset / Bank) feature. I exported my own presets / banks on Windows and imported them on my Mac. This works for all Arturia instruments. ;-)

6. spncart

spncart Producer

Thanks I've thought about this I'll try tonight doing this way. Using an old PC I have > export > then import on Mac. So far I've just used directly on Mac from a friend who sent me his own virtual machine rough export, this might be the issue indeed. Will keep you posted guys cheers.