Arturia missing samples

Discussion in 'Software' started by Arabian_jesus, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Couldn't find any info about this so I just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem or knows anything about it. For both Pigments 2 and Analog Lab there seems to be some samples missing that makes some presets unusable. Both are the latest R2R releases from the sister site. Is it samples that otherwise would have been downloaded through Arturias web service or is it something else that might be causing these samples to not be included in the install?

3. recycle

recycle Guest

I’m sure you forgot to copy the included .wav files (or you copied them into the wrong folder)
    For example: Daft Tribute is a preset pack for Pigments. Included in the release there are the preset files (strangely with no extension) and then there are the .wav files. You have to copy these categories here (macos):

Copy presets into:
    macOS⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Arturia⁩⁩ ▸ ⁨Presets

Copy .wav into:
    macOS⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Arturia⁩ ▸ ⁨Samples⁩

Not sure for the Win installation

4. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

There are no separate .wav or preset files included in the Win installer though :/ I did notice that some of the missing samples are supposed to be in the map /User/Radion/*sample name*.wav and I saw today that there is a separate sample/preset pack called Tom Wolfe Radion so I guess that the presets that are missing samples are from different expansion packs etc. I did download the Radion pack now so I'll be able to use those presets :)

5. Lextar305

Lextar305 Newbie

The same problem in Analog Pro 4 from VR