Arturia Favorites and Playlist not working

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcclaine, Oct 17, 2020.

1. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Hello,
    i been using Arturia Collection for a long time, but i notice that since V 7, Favorites are not working for me.
    I think when they introduced V 6, they chance the interface and stuff, and to have a preset as favorite, all you needed to do was to click on the little heart icon, and that was it.
    Now i click on it, but it doesn't work. Whenever i make another selection inside the VST, that mark is gone.

Same is happening to me with Playlists, i create a new one, but it doesn't show up, or makes a dumb one that doesn't work, i.e. i create a Playlist called "Favorites" and instead of giving that name it makes a list with this name: 0-
    I thought well i will use that, but once i try to use it, is gone. Can't add presets in there either.

So, what's going on in there? Do i have a messed up installation? or is there a bug in there?

I have Windows 10, x64, with Arturia V7 Collection, and Arturia effects packs and the Sparks Drums.

Thanks in advance.

3. Ikagura

Ikagura Producer

For me it was because I used VR versions, had the same issues. Switch to R2R and avoid VR releases for Arturia. R2R works great for me and has no problems running along with legit software.

4. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Will try that, then. Thanks, and i will let everyone know how it went.

5. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Well, it didn't work.
    Should i clean the registry manually after uninstalling?
    Should i uninstall the old Sparks products too?