Arturia Augmented [...] VST3 not working anymore

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by The Insaint, Dec 4, 2022.

1. The Insaint

The Insaint Newbie

A very strange thing happened to me.
    I use Arturias Augmented Strings and Voices. I did even some tracks with them.
    After installing Augmented Grand Piano, this new VST didn't work. OK, maybe a bad release. But after this, the others now also not working anymore.
    I can't open Strings or Voices. Studio One just don't open them. I switched from 5.5 to 6, but when I had 5.5 (it's de-installed by now), it didn't work there anymore, either.

So, today, out of curiosity, I tried to open the Augmented VST3 in Reason via BlueCat Audios PatchWork.
    I can't open them with Reason, either. But at least I get an error message when doing so, but it's strange: It asks me, if I use "a compatible 64-bit VST", wheater I choose vst3 or dll ...
    So ... I always thought the releases are all 64 bit files ... is there a chance they don't?? And why it worked before but not anymore?

Anyone with ideas?

3. The Insaint

The Insaint Newbie

*UPDATE*
    I did some testing with another DAW, Waverform Free, and it did a scan of my VST3 folder. To my surprise, Waveform gave out a message of what plugins could not be loaded. And it says, that a couple of VSTs are not working, mainly from Arturia. I checked it in Studio One and indeed, they are not working (anymore).
    So I'm wondering if this could be some kind of hidden time bomb on those plugins ... ? Because they worked for sure in Studio One 5.5 but now not anymore in SO 6.
    I'm not sure anymore if this is a DAW related problem, or a problem of the plugins.
    The last plugin I tried to use, MiniFreak (also from Arturia), was a complete mess. Wavefrom gave a complete error for this.

So ... maybe someone can explain this ... ?

A screenshot of the message is attached.

Attached Files: