Arturia Analog Lab V 5.3.0 Hybrid Pianos Bank Missing Samples

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by BiG Pluck, Aug 5, 2021.

1. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

Missing samples in the Hybrid Pianos bank. Several of the patches are missing samples.
    For example Falling Angels patch appears to be missing all of the Vocoder samples. How can I resolve this?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. vivvo

vivvo Newbie

you can try:
    .../Arturia/Samples/Vocoder V/User/Hybrid Pianos/Bridge A.wav - > .../Arturia/Samples/Vocoder V/Vocal (Sentence)/Bridge A.wav
    .../Arturia/Samples/Vocoder V/User/Hybrid Pianos/Granular Nebula C3.wav - > .../Arturia/Samples/Vocoder V/Drones & Ambience/Granular Nebula C3

4. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

Thanx I'll try that now. I'll let you know.

5. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

I just looked & it appears I'm missing quite a few directories. The only folder that's there is "ASTRAL (1st Day Bonus)".
    So what I did was copied the sample from the factory folder then created the Hybrid Pianos folder in the User folder then pasted the sample there. Now the patch has it's directory fixed.

Thanx so very much vivvo!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. civilizedproducer

civilizedproducer Member

what samples did you copy? just the ones vivvo mentioned, or everything in the factory library?

7. Waver

Waver Kapellmeister

Browse the Hybrid presets and they will appear in a window when they are needed.

8. civilizedproducer

civilizedproducer Member

no that's not my problem tho. Analog Lab freezes my DAW for around 15-20 seconds because of some reason. OP commented on the sister site that this was the solution. so i just wanted to know if i had to copy everything, or just the ones vivvo mentioned