Artificial, I'm so happy to have decided to put it an end!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Rolma, Nov 20, 2015.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

Sorry Rolma! I really did not want to hurt you. Your job is so unique. I have recently tuned my ears to detect sounds that seem a bit odd at first listening but after establishment I'd enjoy it. Unfortunately our brain is like a child that just searches for musicality. Being able to enjoy form other sounds needs training and habit.

2. U-Kadian

U-Kadian Kapellmeister

no matter what type of Genre you create there will always be people who will appreciate the creativity behind it.. simply upload to your Soundcloud and say "that's finished" and move on... in hindsight us producers could always tweak things better but that way none of use would end up finishing anything lol so Good Work.. and always believe my friend... Good Luck!! :mates:

3. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Thank you, guys...
    It has been a pleasure to read all your comments.
    Yes, moving on once my computer would return from repairs....

A failing internal drive needed attention.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
  4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I enjoyed the track a lot. Very creative stuff. I like the 90's drill and bass vibe it has to it. Kind of like Squarepusher or possibly even Aphex Twin. The track in general makes me feel like I'm in a futuristic world or like I'm in a club or bar at night in the year 2794 or something. When the earth has a man-made ring-system of its own and the newest space shuttles can change shape and form to whatever you want it to, within a split nanosecond. :wow: :wow: :wow:
    The quality in the drums is superb, especially the deeper kicks - very bass-ey. So the mixing is good. I wouldn't really change much with it.
    Good piece, nice quality, nice work.:mates:

5. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

You must have a very interesting mind...
    the track is very cool... not the music I listen to, but this one catched my attention from start to end.
    I`m not sure if I like it, but I enjoyed listening it.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

hello, my first post here..
    I liked the piece but i am aware of 50 years music history, and i listen to Jazz. So no problem with the chords.
    i suggest u might watch this documentary:

its maybe hard stuff, but believe me, i find childrenssongs scales of deadmau$ uninteresting, its boring.
    try new things...

7. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Jazz-N-Stuff, welcome to the forum then : )
    Having a nice time with the world of Cecil Taylor.

claytor, love the fiction,I would like to be in such world too.

8. jaymo99

jaymo99 Platinum Record

while not my thing i found it very interesting and intoxicating in a way. so much so i listed twice. It defiantly invoked imagery and a kind of anxiety like a lizard in a tin or a wasp trapped in a jar. this could do very well as a soundtrack to some kind of Imagery .
    while not my thing i rather enjoyed it to be honest.

9. Rolma

Rolma Guest

You've been very generous with your attention, I feel very grateful for it, so for the ppl who just said something, or listened to it.I mean, Im pretty councious that we live in a world full of entertainment, and great level of productions. But also, if you take a tour to soundcloud, there are literally millions of tracks and similar number of profiles.So sound /music ,given the overabundance, can end up to tire all of us. Maybe the interest to make music won't fail, but perhaps the interest and patience for other's music might fade.(in the lower ranks...of course)

Talking about soundcloud,is there here someone who goes(used to be) under the nick howardblake on soundcloud ? pm.

10. foster911

foster911 Guest

11. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Abysmal ambient.

the track is very cool, extreme but cool :)

I have a Japanese friend who even goes farther with the noise and randomization, in this track the structures are defined and there is a clear progression.

If your reply is a psychological test of degrees of insanity, then well I'm not insane, Im a mere audiophile :bleh:

12. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

What's frightening about that?

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thanks Rolma, You're so kind and informative. I love it. Death feelings.
    Yes you're right but please check some of them on soundcloud. Special emotions are being arisen. So alone in the dark.

14. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

You should try the sound of the apocalypse podcast (google it) :rofl:

Mind those goblins, they bite :woot:

15. rosko

rosko Ultrasonic

The link is dead?