Art Conductor 7.5.0 for Cubase Nuendo

Discussion in 'Software' started by malevan, Sep 17, 2021.

1. malevan

malevan Noisemaker

I've seen nothing on Audiosex about this and no one seems to want to offer an explanation as to why this offering has no Snapshots or Scripts.

I'd love to utilise this but am clueless as to proceed if I cannot follow the installation guide if the required files are not there. I would love to develop skills in writing better orchestral pieces and maybe someone would be kind enough how to utilise this recent collection of expression maps without the snapshots or scripts. Or if someone has the required missing parts they would be kind enough to share.

Would someone please add some guidance on how to install please or offer their wisdom. I would be most grateful.

Kindly,

Mal Evans.