Arrangement of Kontakt wallpapers

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by segglyuk, Feb 5, 2024.

1. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

Hello Kontakt users!
    I would like to ask about the arrangement of contact wallpaper..
    So, I changed computers and took my 1000+ Kontakt libraries on hdds with me. Yes, I'm addicted..
    It recognized and saw all the directories in seconds.. but now I'm faced with the fact that the wallpapers appear in an unordered mix in a row one after the other.. or in A-Z order. Over the years, I have created a sequence of the appearance of the wallpapers. They were categorized one after the other, Choirs, Drums and so on.. It is important that they all appear, I don't want to place them in subfolders. My question is, is there any trick I can use to avoid this manual work process. Moving the top wallpaper to the bottom takes more than 1 minute, so you can see that it takes me quite a bit of time to organize it. I hope someone knows a solution to this... Thanks. Regards

3. Choosename

Choosename Platinum Record

For macos systems the new KLU (Kontakt Library Utility 2.1 you can find here) is exactly what you need for to reorder your library.

For windows; check this Kontakt Library Tool (Bobdule)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
  4. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

Thank you... windows

5. segglyuk

segglyuk Kapellmeister

The solution... Kontakt LibOrganizer ... :yes: