Arpeggio rhythm triggered by drum track

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by irem77, Aug 15, 2022.

1. irem77

irem77 Noisemaker

Hi there

Wonder if this is possible to achive in FL Studio:

How to trigger the arpeggio rhythm in Juno 60 software synthesizer by a drum track for example FPC.

I guess would require some MIDI in and out settings in the mixer...I tried it and it didn't work....

Maybe someone more experienced than myself could help me..

Thanks in advance

3. rah

rah Ultrasonic

hello a late reply
    have you looked at synthmania channel on youtube?
    he did something similar to demonstrate how new orders Blue monday arp seq was triggered by a drum machine

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

most drum machines plugins now, have a way of letting you drag and drop the midi out of the drum plugin directly onto the tracks area of the DAW. Does FL allow that? Then you just change the destination of the midi to the other synth plugin. Otherwise you have to record the Midi pattern into the DAW from the drum machine. And then re-connect it to the synth.

this is the exact opposite, chords into scratching: https://voca.ro/1e52JXKrrKah

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022