Armin van Buuren producing ' Suddenly Summer '

Discussion in 'Education' started by DAW, Jun 1, 2014.

1. DAW

DAW Kapellmeister

Armin van Buuren In The Studio With Future Music
    Producing : ' Suddenly Summer '
    [​IMG]

Armin van Buuren feat. Ana Criado : ' Suddenly Summer ' ( 2012 )

Code:
    http://www.discogs.com/Armin-van-Buuren-feat-Ana-Criado-Suddenly-Summer/release/3467719

3. zero-frag

zero-frag Producer

This is kinda old, I've watched this many times already :P
    But for those of you who have not seen it I recommend it, very informative stuff

4. DAW

DAW Kapellmeister

July 31, 2013 ... ' old ' ? *no*

5. KingSchlongXVII

KingSchlongXVII Member

Sep 19, 2012, to be exact - Uploaded by Future Music Magazine http://youtu.be/B7soO7n40Co

:wink:

6. virusg

virusg Rock Star

since Benno do all the stuff ...he is just with the name, lately his tracks sucks, too much pop genre added, i like vocals on trance tracks but when its too much, its too much !

7. lrei

lrei Newbie

Thoughts about synthemaster?

8. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

geezzz I thought my english was bad :bleh:

9. DAW

DAW Kapellmeister

Oups ... Thank you for this, KingSchlongXVII :bow: .

[ That's a nice avatar [​IMG] =>

[​IMG] ]

10. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

How it is because Benno co-produce the tracks that it takes all the credits from Armin from being a producer himself?
    So, Pharrell is not a producer himself because he co-produced with Chad Hugo?
    Timbaland is not a producer himself because he co-produced with Danja?
    The band Coldplay can't take credit for their production because Rik Simpson co-produced them?
    Dr. Dre is not a producer himself because he co-produced with a few, namely Scott Torch?

To be clear and get the facts straight, Benno is NOT a ghost producer, it is on record, in the open that he co-produced with Armin. So, it's not like Armin is hiding anything. Now, unless you sit in the studio with them for every tracks then you can override my point here by telling that you in fact know that Armin sleep on the couch when Benno produces. Or that Benno ALWAYS produced 99% of the track and Armin put his tamp on it (whichever comes first).
    Now, Even if someone never followed Armin, on the strength of this video ALONE, it proves the man has knowledge in production. It shows that he knows his track to the point he can easily recall what and how a plugin was set, adjust and applied. He knew where everything on the track was. It also shows that he can articulate... He wasn't throwing "this thing here" or "Well, somebody put it" or anything similar. Come on, if somebody did the track alone without him, he'd not be able to go through with such a finesse; even at the lowest level some sort of uncomfortable moment would set in. an uncomfortable moment or action where the general public would not notice but a situation or hiccup that other producers would pick up. There's no "I don't remember", "I'm not sure", "I can't recall"... none of that. I've been tracking producers, in person, in mags and online for too long to believe that Armin can't get involve fully with Benno in the process of creating tracks. I ain't buying that yet, I need substantial proof to your claim!
    It's a (sad) trends, I'd call it! Found especially under YouTube videos. As soon as the internet know that a producer collaborate with somebody in the studio then his cred is either getting pulled down or totally stripped. Literally, the whole world of music production is plastered with collaboration; it is a natural part of creating music, period. But I guess that's the internet for us! Be it that people make their empty claim out of spite, flip an info in their own terms or simply want to hate (whichever comes first), I have no clue. However, also with the same internet, it helps to research these claims in the same breath. The real sad part though, is that most just read these empty claims/opinions/made up facts and swallow them, go around and spread them.

Well, in the specific claims made above, I'd say prove to me where it is written, on a video, said on record by Benno himself that "Benno do all the stuff"; Anything that can validate your claim. Who knows, maybe you know Benno and he told you that in person, rght? Hey, it could all be possible. So, as soon as I confirm your source as legitimate, I'll bow down, apologize and delete my rebuff post to fully acknowledge your claim. However, until then, this claim you've made above doen't stand. What stands is the true fact that Benno Co-Produced with Armin, He DOESN'T do all the stuff (by himself). And more importantly, until that claim is proven, Armin is a PRODUCER who puts in work just like Benno, not as you again claimed that he is just with the name