Aria Player v1.620 issue in FINALE 2011b & 2012

Discussion in 'PC' started by Mynock, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Hi guys! I need your help to solve a problem I've been having:

Until recently, I used the Finale 2011b and 2012 with its own versions of the Aria player that comes with the program.

However, when I installed the Garritan ARIA Player v1.620 and Plogue ARIA Engine v1.6.2.6, I started having problems in saving my configuration of Finale files.

The Aria player is working. The problem is that every time I close any of my finale files, when I restart the program, samplers loaded disappear, so I have to re-upload them all again, manually!!!

I tried to save the configuration of my used samplers (in Garritan Aria Player: ensemble - save as *. AriaX file), but when I try to load my instruments config (saved), nothing happens!!!

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks for any help. All the best in this life!!!

3. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

There are other issues as well but considering the other issues kick in randomly after 20 minutes or so i doubt the average person will hear or notice them, they are too busy chasing the next thing that will also sit in its zip format for the next few years. :wink:

4. Me2audio

Me2audio Member

if you saved your instruments configuration before you save the file
    or
    if you tried to go you go through MIDI/Audio > VTS Banks & Effects and clicked the pencil icon beside and Aria bank and, within the Aria player, use the Ensemble button to save your custom instrument setup as an Ensemble, then go to the Aria player and reload the instruments from your custom Ensemble file,
    and this didnĀ“t work, probably you have to wait for the Aria Player v1.620 WORKING version