Are you willing to take on this challenge?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by e-minor, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ponty1604

ponty1604 Noisemaker

in my op..there is nothing wrong in asking people beeing part of a challenge....they all do it voluntarily and it's fun to master a song when you know the guy is very enthusiastic and will throw it on the market ....should be clear that he can't pay everyone for a challenge ....but he is a decent guy I guess ...so he will offer a contract to the one who finally masterd his song that in case of earning money he will be payed.....

2. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

My apologies. i've reached out to many via messages and probably should have made an open post. Yes, i've sent the best copies I received to the recording engineer and we (mainly him as he has better trained ears) have selected the best master out of what we had presented. It was an incredibly tight race between @korte1975 and @mr.mister, but in the end felt Korte had the better version. The engineer felt both individuals had better masters than what he tried to do.

I still have a month or two before the shoot, so technically no song has been released yet. Every one else had their crack at the track so if anyone else wanted to, I wouldn't stop them and would still listen. If that is the case, they can still message me, but so far yes i'm satisfied. I'm not the most experienced, but for my ears, i think it's a very good master. If anyone that has participated would like to hear it to compare to theirs, i can certainly understand and would send it to you! Blessings to all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Agreed. Good assessment. I am not in it to screw anyone over. I am generally a very grateful person of life and those surrounding me. I understand you need other people on a path to success in life and no man can do everything alone. Should the song become successful, I am more than happy to reward the person who mastered it. I intend to credit all individuals involved in the final release also, all the way down to the video director in hopes that it helps their careers. If I ever go the top, hopefully we all go together. So yes, you're correct. Thanks for your input!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Perhaps I could have if I waited longer to save more money, but I didn't have it and I suppose wanted to get the ball rolling and not delay things any longer. Thank you so much @dragonhill! I really appreciate that. I am glad you enjoyed it. Blessings to you and your family! :yes:

5. ponty1604

ponty1604 Noisemaker

You're more than welcome....wish you everything you need on your journey.....you will make it!

6. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

hello everyone...i am happy to say i have filmed the video for the song and will be releasing it in a couple hours. In the meantime, I just wanted to update/loop everyone in and share this pre-release video as a means to give insight to the song and show thanks and appreciation to everyone and mainly to @korte1975 for delivering me a wonderful master (Korte, i will be messaging you privately later tonight about something). I'll create a new post in a bit showing the final video. I am on lunch break so i have to go but I want to once again say thank you to EVERYONE here who helped make this video possible. This is by far the best community i have encountered.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

just some inspiration