Are you suffering from "Major depressive disorder (MDD)"?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by foster911, Dec 2, 2017.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

Do you think you can acquire your mental health just by controlling your thoughts or behaviors? I don't think so, because our brain is more complicated that can be disciplined as you think. Most of times we need psychiatrists not psychologists but we're unaware of that.:yes:

Major depressive disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

Major depressive disorder is suffering from me... :woot:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

Literally me :wink:

5. spyfx

spyfx Guest

i feel the best "medicine" for this is music creation.
    Expressing your soul into this world.
    My next track is called Music=Life.
    :keys:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

ask again when sister site down

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

there's different types of Crazy.
    I'm type 3 :knock:

8. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

People who are crazy don't know they're crazy.

I'm not crazy. :) Crazy is other people.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

When you need to be in a good mood everyday, say as a saleswoman or -man, yuo need a way to control your mood. If you are in a bad mood, try to make a really and ral BIG smile for some minutes. :)
    I couldn't believe when I first heard that, but it worked for me. Doesn't heal a disorder of course but helps with everyday bad mood.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

you CAN change it with your thoughts (even though your thoughts is not always the cause)
    ive worked with people with this type of depression and developed helpful techniques related to helping them
    get into the present moment and deal with your thoughts as observation and see what kind of "storytelling" you are telling yourself.
    we "feel" based on the storyline we tell about ourselves and the situation .
    many depressed people (all that i have met anyway)
    cannot differentiate between reality and their fantasy storytelling .
    once they use techniques to bring awareness to this, they immediately change and see results ( step by step results not drastic)
    within a few months a massive change is seen
    when a person exists in each moment , with the ability to differentiate between fiction and reality all these symptoms like depression anxiety mood swings problems with self -image problems with mania, all begin to vanish until the REAL person is left, and empowered with the ability to transform their lives.
    the whole reason i had got involved in this area of research and developing real world techniques to gain results is a old girlfriend i had we were close but she had depression and others so bad it almost cost her life many times no professionals she had found helped her so i spent few hours a day researching and breaking it all down and develop techniques.
    i had unlocked a deeper aspect that has changed my life forever.
    we ALL have to differentiate between fantasy (storytelling in thoughts) and reality ( that which actually exists ,the way things actually work)
    because to the degree we fail to do this in any particular moment we will see consequences with ourselves and the environment around us.

the ability to recognize that "we" are NOT "the story of ourselves the character we create of ourselves in a plot within ours thoughts"
    instead we are a living being that is much more complex than our mind can form a quick and simple character of.
    its easy to think " i am a failure" lets say when we make a mistake working on a task but we respond very badly to visualizing ourselves as worthless, when the observation is THE WAY we went about a specific task did not succeed it had NOTHING to do with the self worth or value we have.(note we create characters of other people in the same way "shrinking" everything they are down to a simple word like "selfish" for ex.

when we can move past such falsities and instead observe reality , stop telling stories with no connection to reality
    we grow we take control over our lives
    we allow ourselves to see mistakes as opportunity for growth (others as well)
    instead of attributing ourselves as "worthless"

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. foster911

foster911 Guest

You're right but when I create any thread I'm getting depressed and think that I would crumple this time too due to members' utmost courtesy to me. TBH, thread creation is the most depressive moment of my life. I think I should hire someone to do that for me.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  12. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

i still love you
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Marijuana:guru: is a cure for Depression,Anorexia,Insomnia,Epilepsy,Multiple Sclerosis,Alzheimer’s Disease,Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder and many more "use with caution" !
    I tried vodka also but it didn't work for me! It's funny people still have Depression in 2017 but the cure has been here since the beginning as a natural product! I am against drugs! Drugs have been created to help people unfortunately we f!@# people we use them in a wrong way! :(
    http://www.greenstate.com/health/explainer-does-marijuana-cure-cancer/

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

if marijuana wasn't a drug you wouldn't want to take any homie!
    [​IMG]

Drug | Definition of Drug by Merriam-Webster
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/drug
    1 a : a substance used as a medication or in the preparation of medication. b according to the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. (1) : a substance recognized in an official pharmacopoeia or formulary. (2) : a substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
    Prescription Drug · ‎Miracle Drug · ‎Drug Dealer · ‎Wonder Drug

One of most active ingredients of marijuana is Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, commonly referred to as THC, which has the potential for making humans high. When THC enters the blood, its mind-altering capabilities come into action pretty quickly. THC and some other compounds can affect the way your body works.

Marijuana is so popular that at least one in every three Americans has used it once, and as the stigma attached to it is declining because of the modern scientific researches, it’s popularity is at an all-time high. It’s being legalized for medical or even recreational use in some states. Most users feel relaxed and happy, and it has been reported to ease certain pains, eliminate nausea and is also considered to be helpful in stopping vomiting in advanced cases of cancer or AIDS. People suffering from serious illnesses who lose appetite are also reported to find weed helpful in improving and augmenting their appetite.

Although occasional use isn’t believed to be harmful, negative side effects of marijuana can impact your body as well as the mind, can slow down reflexes and impair decision-making capabilities. It’s so potent that it can be detected in urine up to seven days after casual use and up to 30 days after regular, heavy use.

15. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Where did i say it wasn't? I even said use with caution, yes it's a drug but it can help with many diseases.
    Yes it affect the way your body works: Here is how it affected me today for 8 hours lol

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    hahaha
    nice track homes

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

18. SPACENGINEER

SPACENGINEER Member

One of the key attitudes towards depression is acceptance. Don't try to make it go away. You just reinforce it if you do that. Trying too hard to forget will only make you remember. So attitude is key. Acceptance is key to 'mental disorders' such as anxiety, panic attacks and depression.
    When you get better I would strongly suggest that you start practicing mindfulness meditation. Also loving-kindness meditation (metta) is very powerful.
    The practice of meditation stabilizes the brain from going forward in the future and backward in the past. It is actually paying attention to the present moment non judgementally, and grounding the mind to the senses of the body cultivating a curious introspection. There is tons of science behind meditation and how it alters the brain (neuroplasticity). It can alleviate depression. It is a life saving practice and completely secular. YOU WILL BE TRANSFORMED. Period.
    Do some research on the net and if you want anything gimme a shout :) All the best!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

also try to have a healthy sex life
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i feel so much better ..................um um cough

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

he has tons of videos from around the world...so I think he's got that covered.. if only at a distance.. :winker:

21. Lambchop

Lambchop Banned

Gives me the sads...

It is the most shattering experience of a young man's life when one morning he awakes and, quite reasonably, says to himself "I will never play the Dane." --Monty

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017